Old September 29th 06, 12:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.scanner

Default KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statments false

wrote:
lying is these folks stock in trade

BWHAHAHAHA Says the self-addmitted liar.

Old September 29th 06, 12:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.scanner

Papa Dog wrote:
Code isn't hard. I was fleunt in code as a 12 year old in Boy Scouts
along with most of the troop. We sent code back and forth by
flashlight from tent to tent when we should have been asleep. When we
got older and didn't have to go to bed at 10 o'clock we just used words.

And Chris loved it when the Scoutmaster payed his tent a visit late at
night, too!

Old September 30th 06, 07:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.scanner

On 29 Sep 2006 04:39:27 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"
spake thusly:

Spock ear wearing Penquin boy Opus- whined:
On 28 Sep 2006 11:43:39 -0700, "Billy cumgobbler Smith"
spake thusly:

Penquin boy Opus- whined:
On 27 Sep 2006 04:44:59 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"
spake thusly:

Opus- wrote:
On 26 Sep 2006 05:53:24 -0700,
spake thusly:

an_old_friendless child raper wrote:
Opus- wrote:
On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 23:59:05 GMT, Slow Code spake
thusly:

"an old freind" wrote in
oups.com:

How's your code practice coming along Markie? It's easy and fun. You have
to learn it if you want to be a real ham.

That's like saying you have to learn bloodletting to be a real doctor.

Nope, it's just another language.
But, you have trouble with English, so it is to be expected.

You don't get it, do you? But if you insist, many many years ago you
HAD to learn Latin to attend university. Then, a few people bucked the
trend and started removing the requirement to know Latin. Oh sure, the
old guard resisted. Many professors refused to work without Latin as a
requirement, ostensibly because they felt that the Latin requirement
would demonstrate serious commitment to learning. But the world
progressed and now conversational Latin is no longer required, save
for a few medical and legal references.

Hey state the obvious, like it's not already known, dumbass. Morse code
is a language as well, Penquin boy. It is still used.

And Klingon is a language created by Mark Okerund and it is commonly
used at Star Trek conventions. Your point?

And Penquin boy Opus dresses up in his Spock ears when he posts.
It figures you'd be a Trekkie. BWHAHAHAHAHAHA Loser!

Never been to a convention. Do you have a point? Obviously not.

Liar, you probably wear your homade Star Trek uniform and your Spock
ears as you post.
The only point is on top of your empty head, Trekkie.

You're almost funny, in your stupidity. You go out of your way to
prove me right. Thank you.

No need for you to try and make a REAL point now. You have proven
beyond a shadow of a doubt that you can't. Free clue: Schoolyard bully
tactics don't really make you into a big man.

Now, would you tell your doctor that he is not a real doctor if he
can't carry on a conversation in Latin? He just might be able to, but
odds are he will only know what is necessary to do his job
effectively.

Funny, Prescription directions are made in latin.........but you use
any excuse for your laziness, don't you?

No **** Sherlock. If you actually READ you would see that I said so
too.

Wrong. You are taking what I wrote and caliming it as your own.

I DARE much stamping of feet

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This is so childish. Grow up.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Having one of your fag fits, Penquin boy?

Avoiding the real issue at hand, knobgobbler?

And if you actually paid attention you would already know that I am in
Canada bull****

Well, Canada is such a useless country, anyways.

Please try to make a REAL point.

Translation: "We Canadians are too stupid to post an\ything but
whines."

You misspelled "If I keep up this childish name calling and elementary
schoolyard bullying then all the girls will think that I am a real
man" Hope this helps.

indeed but I have no intention of wastingmy time on code I wasted years
on it in my teen trying for a novice

BWHAHAHAHA Markie the lazy ******* can't even pass 5 wpm code!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your really, REALLY don't get it, do you?

Neither do you, dumbass, Latin terms are used in Medicine and in the
Legal profession all the time.

Uh...I said CONVERSATIONAL Latin. bull**** alert!

No you are backpedaling. You said "Latin" nothing about "conversational
Latin. You should really not try to lie your way out of your screw ups.
You aren't very good at it or anything else.

I DARE YOU TO PROVE IT!!!! Bitchslap

BWHAHAHAHA Posting in all caps mean you're getting arsed and being
bested, Kanuck.

Posting in all caps is me YELLING at you to put up or shut up. Your
steadfast refusal to do so demonstrates to the world that you have no
grasp of the issue being discussed and have resorted to lies to try
and make a point when you really had no point to make.

This is no fun anymore. You're just another worthless troll. Mea culpa
for not seeing it sooner. My bad.

Old September 30th 06, 07:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.scanner

On 29 Sep 2006 04:40:51 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"
spake thusly:

Penquin boy Opus- whined:
On 28 Sep 2006 16:21:48 -0700, "Billy cumgobbler Smith"
spake thusly:

Pat Stevens wrote:

Did I miss something? bull****

You missed a lot. I bet you even look like the SNL character "Pat".

Gawd you're stupid. PKB and IKYABWAI

PKB, Trekkie. The post was addressing "Pat" not you.

Double standard? You tried to hump my leg when I wasn't addressing you
so fair is fair.

Old September 30th 06, 07:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.scanner

On 29 Sep 2006 04:39:27 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"
spake thusly:

Oops..missed one.

Spock ear wearing Penquin boy Opus- whined:

And if you actually paid attention you would already know that I am in
Canada bull****

"Bull****"???? Are you saying that I am NOT in Canada? Look at the
message header. You DO know what a header is..do you? If not, have
your mommy or daddy help you by showing you the header and then look
for my IP address. With a simple search [mommy or daddy can help you
here too] you will discover that I am connected thru Shaw Cable in
Edmonton Alberta.
Old September 30th 06, 05:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.scanner

Opus- wrote:
On 29 Sep 2006 04:40:51 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"
spake thusly:

Gawd you're stupid. PKB and IKYABWAI

PKB, Trekkie. The post was addressing "Pat" not you.

Double standard? You tried to hump my leg when I wasn't addressing you
so fair is fair.

Mr Turd also known as Wismen and Marky morgan rapes boy and other
enlighten nyms is nothing one sick walking double standard

Old October 2nd 06, 02:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.scanner

Opus- wrote:
[...]

Your face sure is, pimple puss.

Prove that you are a whining Trekkie with no life?

No need for you to try and make a REAL point now.

I know, your obtuse thinking prevents anything from getting through.

Now, would you tell your doctor that he is not a real doctor if he
can't carry on a conversation in Latin? He just might be able to, but
odds are he will only know what is necessary to do his job
effectively.

Funny, Prescription directions are made in latin.........but you use
any excuse for your laziness, don't you?

No **** Sherlock. If you actually READ you would see that I said so
too.

Wrong. You are taking what I wrote and caliming it as your own.

I DARE much stamping of feet

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This is so childish. Grow up.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Having one of your fag fits, Penquin boy?

Avoiding the real issue at hand, knobgobbler?

IKYABWAI, much Pee Wee? So much for your self- claimed "superiority"

And if you actually paid attention you would already know that I am in
Canada bull****

Well, Canada is such a useless country, anyways.

Please try to make a REAL point.

Translation: "We Canadians are too stupid to post an\ything but
whines."

You misspelled

I misspelled "Canada wasn't even worth invading and that's why early in
United States history we abondoned the idea." Now **** off.

indeed but I have no intention of wastingmy time on code I wasted years
on it in my teen trying for a novice

BWHAHAHAHA Markie the lazy ******* can't even pass 5 wpm code!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your really, REALLY don't get it, do you?

Neither do you, dumbass, Latin terms are used in Medicine and in the
Legal profession all the time.

Uh...I said CONVERSATIONAL Latin. bull**** alert!

No you are backpedaling. You said "Latin" nothing about "conversational
Latin. You should really not try to lie your way out of your screw ups.
You aren't very good at it or anything else.

I DARE YOU TO PROVE IT!!!! Bitchslap

BWHAHAHAHA Posting in all caps mean you're getting arsed and being
bested, Kanuck.

Posting in all caps is me YELLING lame excuses

So you *are* upset, huh? BWHAHAHAHAHA!

Old October 2nd 06, 02:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.scanner

Penquin boy Opus- whined:

Pat Stevens wrote:

Did I miss something? bull****

You missed a lot. I bet you even look like the SNL character "Pat".

Gawd you're stupid. PKB and IKYABWAI

PKB, Trekkie. The post was addressing "Pat" not you.

Double standard?

Isn't that the Kanuck way?

Old October 2nd 06, 02:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.scanner

No, you stupid Kanuck, he was saying everything you post is bull****.