Old October 2nd 06, 01:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default RRAP was sure peaceful while KB9RQZ was away.

Billy Smith wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Demon Lard of Constitpation whined:

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 04:51:06 -0700, Not Cocksucker Lloyd attempted
to confuse the issue further by squeaking:

The Suck-retary of Adhominum whined:

Nope! Never tangled with 'im.

Yep, you got SPANKED by him.

No wife,

What a surprise, you spend your life on the internet.

and my "girlfriend" is thousands of miles away.

She couldn't stand your body odor, huh? Or is your "girlfriend" a
shemale who works at a strip club in Vegas?

Too bad, you lose.

You lose, ****head.

Keep dancing, just for ten more days...

Until you get back in the rubber room?

Speaking of your visit to the WV State Mental Facility.

Name the facility and give the dates he was in it. Since you never can
do that, your story is a lie.

Roger never beat up his mother, fatty. You did, right after your fat
dumb ass was caught stealing money from her purse.
You were in a Mental health facility in Independence, Iowa for a year,
projection boy.

Old October 5th 06, 07:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 5 Oct 2006 07:46:34 -0700, Andy the Perv Timberlake Secwet Woger wrote:
[nothing important]

I was looking at the Glen Dale Police web page to see what, if
anything, they had to say about their jail facilities. I also was
hoping that they might have "Roger Wiseman Slept Here" souvenirs for
sale, or something else equally interesting. Apparently, Woger isn't
important enough to warrant that kind of attention.

While browsing the city's web pages, I noticed acknowledgements which
said:

"Web page hosted by Ohio Valley Internet Service, 1816 7th Street,
Moundsville, WV 26041"

For some reason, Woger isn't welcome at Ovis any longer.

Woger once had an account with Ovis, but the President of Ovis (Pam
Hoffer) had him kicked off. Could it have been because Woger posted
things like this?

"And that fat hog Pam shouldn't caterwaul with her hunchbacked fatass
mommy with the Xtian band anymore, she caused more stray dogs to come
around that run-down shack that Ovis is housed in. Another Xtian
hypocrite, that radio station is a known haven for child abuse in the
mound town. She is a ****ing idiot." -- ab8mq in message

And this?

"Wrong again, FATASS, I told Pammy to go **** herself after she called
here, all upset. I guyess it was because she was behind giving the
black system admin she has a blowjob in the server room and giving one
to her dog." -- AB8MQ in message-id

Or was Woger's ejection from Ovis like his FCC retest and just another
random event in his life that had no connection to anything else that
he did?

(Woger, smile: You're on Candid camera.)
Old October 5th 06, 09:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default RRAP issure peaceful while K4YZ is away.

Old October 6th 06, 02:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 6 Oct 2006 05:30:54 -0700, Mark C. Morgan Secwet Woger wrote:
[142 lines of post-edited insanity skipped]

I almost didn't see your post, because my standard filters remove all
posts which contain 500 or more lines. Quite by accident, I found the
post while using a news server that I only rarely use. Here's the
only response you'll get, CW Man.

: BACKPEDAL BOY (Stagger Lee) talks tough, yet
: fails to deliver
: (I'm still waiting to lose my ISP) in
: :
: "Ready to lose that ISP too, mensa-boy, after trying to hide it for a
: year?
: Mess with me in real life, and you will always pay a price."

This is a typical rant which is totally in error. It turns out that
Woger was quoting a post which is still in Google's archives, and
that's the reason I chose it as an example. Everyone can verify it by
using Google Groups advanced search for a specific message ID. The
original post reads as follows:

--(begin quote)--
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.misc
Subject: Wiseman -- pants down -- outs himself from StratusWave.net
Date: 8 Oct 2003 23:43:22 GMT

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 23:24:10 +0000 (UTC), Anonymous Sender Roger
Wiseman wrote:
:
: SMARTER people know how to block such items in the first place.
: Apparently, that doesn't include YOU.

And *DUMB* people try to netcop a second time while stupidly revealing
that stratuswave.net is their ISP. Ready to lose that ISP too,
mensa-boy, after trying to hide it for a year? Mess with me in real
life, and you will always pay a price.

As Darth Vader said, "You should not have come back."
--(end quote)--

I should point out to you, Woger, that you *HAVE* lost that ISP. You
aren't still sitting around waiting for Stratuswave to dump you; they
dumped you long ago. Thus the claim you made ("I'm still waiting to
lose my ISP") is an outright lie.

[462 additional lines of drivel snipped.]

I am flattered that you save and edit everything that I post. Quite
obviously, you recognize my greatness. Do you reread my old posts
whenever you need inspiration, or are they background material for the
next great novel you're writing?

====================
In message , AB8MQ issues a West Virginia,
hillbilly insult when he says: "Faggot Lee is gnetically [sic] related
to his sister."

Old October 6th 06, 02:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Saggytits Lee K8MN, wrote:
[enormous lines of post-edited insanity skipped]

I almost didn't see your post,

That's because you alweays have your head up your ass.

This is a typical rant

Yes, you usually backpedal when your unreliable information is exposed.

[462 additional lines of drivel snipped.]

I am flattered

Don't. What's the make and color of Roger's car, "webcam" boy?

Old October 7th 06, 07:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Andy the Perv Timberlake" wrote in
message oups.com...

Saggytits Lee K8MN, wrote:
[enormous lines of post-edited insanity skipped]

I almost didn't see your post,

That's because you alweays have your head up your ass.

This is a typical rant

Yes, you usually backpedal when your unreliable information is exposed.

[462 additional lines of drivel snipped.]

Yet you don't backpedal at all, do you UnWiseman? Your three versions of the
Heils' visit to your front door were not backpedaling. Were they?
Your uncountable versions of why Riley Hollingsworth made you retest to keep
your Ham license were not backpedaling, were they?
Thank you for the humor, Wussman.

Old October 7th 06, 06:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default RRAP sure is peaceful when K4YZ is away.

Arf! Arf! wrote:
"Andy the Perv Timberlake" wrote in
message oups.com...

Saggytits Lee K8MN, wrote:

flaming heil does not hide your stink of your posting style stebe

and itthe stinks when you are here with pack of lies