Old October 18th 06, 12:31 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap

Default Yahoo Auctions is an Excellent Advertising Tool...

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in
ups.com:

Thanks for your continued interest...

http://auctions.yahoo.com/i::119586928

You haven't got a bid yet. Maybe talk Frank, Jay, Steve, Gates, DrDeath,
AE352, and vinnie into getting on Skipland, and say they're all using
telstar, and have them give out the auction link.

You know deep down inside, they really want one.

SC
Old October 18th 06, 12:43 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap

Default id theft is a crime

Slow Code wrote:
"Telstar Electronics" wrote in
ups.com:

You know deep down inside, they really want one.

id theft is a crime but one you desperatly need to comitt you need an
id of your own

Old October 18th 06, 02:09 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap

Slow Code wrote:
Maybe talk Frank, Jay, Steve, Gates,
DrDeath, AE352, and vinnie into getting on Skipland

Yeah cqdx. Can you hear my Collins and Icom on my I-10K?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old October 18th 06, 02:51 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap

Hello Steveo:

Wow I am a celebrity. Probably need to charge for my autograph down at
the Ham Radio Store, and the fillin Station.

Good Stuff Steveo!

I am having a ball with this Icom 756 Pro, with the digital signal
processing, the use of a Mast Mounted Pre-Amp/Attenuator and the beam.

Jay in the Mojave

Old October 18th 06, 03:05 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap

On 18 Oct 2006 01:09:40 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Slow Code wrote:
Maybe talk Frank, Jay, Steve, Gates,
DrDeath, AE352, and vinnie into getting on Skipland

Yeah cqdx. Can you hear my Collins and Icom on my I-10K?

I do DX on 20M. I use my CB at night to talk to locals about 10-15 miles away. I
tried cracking 80M at night, but those old folks key right up on each other, and
it's impossible to break in.

Vinnie S.

Old October 18th 06, 03:11 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap

Hi Jay.

The dx conditions have been a bit spotty at best as of late here when I've
had it on...which isn't as often as I used to fire it, but yes you are some
kind of celebrity on 11 meters, anyway. I've heard guys talk about your
antenna on the radio dx and nothing but flying colors so far. Mine still
works like a charm and it's been through N Buckeye extremes with weather
and input. Good to go.

cq cq

Old October 18th 06, 03:16 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap

Slow Code wrote:
Maybe talk Frank, Jay, Steve, Gates,
DrDeath, AE352, and vinnie into getting on Skipland

Yeah cqdx. Can you hear my Collins and Icom on my I-10K?

I do DX on 20M. I use my CB at night to talk to locals about 10-15 miles
away. I tried cracking 80M at night, but those old folks key right up on
each other, and it's impossible to break in.

Vinnie S.

My 30L1 is a portable desktop ya know..send me a plane ticket. (not cement
shoes) lol

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old October 18th 06, 04:40 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 23:31:57 GMT, Slow Code wrote in
.net:

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in
oups.com:

Thanks for your continued interest...

http://auctions.yahoo.com/i::119586928

You haven't got a bid yet. Maybe talk Frank, Jay, Steve, Gates, DrDeath,
AE352, and vinnie into getting on Skipland, and say they're all using
telstar, and have them give out the auction link.

You know deep down inside, they really want one.

I don't think my fart-39 could be mistaken for a skywave, but then
again it hasn't been fired up in over ten years so who knows.....

Old October 19th 06, 01:05 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap

"A.E. 352" wrote:
I still have to do the 'MARS Mod' on my IC-7800.

I just talked to a guy running a wire antenna on 37.385 lsb in his basement
in solon ohio which is every bit of fifty miles away from me. He's gonna
sling shot it into a tree tomorrow. love the ground wave comm.

Jay's noodle here.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/