Old November 10th 06, 10:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.pirate

Default BREAKING NEWS: N9OGL to have NIM Busters taken down

In posts on http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com and on
http://nimbusters.com/forum/forum.php?board=8, N9OGL has announced his
intention to take down the NIM Busters board once and for all.

Even as you read this, Todd is assembling his army of shemales in
preparation for a march on hostdime.com in Orlando. Once hostdime
falls, his shemale army will mount cough a second attack on GoDaddy in
Scottscale, AZ.
Old November 10th 06, 11:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.pirate

"DeLorean" wrote in message
In posts on http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com and on
http://nimbusters.com/forum/forum.php?board=8, N9OGL has announced his
intention to take down the NIM Busters board once and for all.

Even as you read this, Todd is assembling his army of shemales in
preparation for a march on hostdime.com in Orlando. Once hostdime
falls, his shemale army will mount cough a second attack on GoDaddy in
Scottscale, AZ.

I bet Todd has them quaking in their Nim Boots.

Old November 11th 06, 12:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.pirate

"DeLorean" wrote in message
In posts on http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com and on
http://nimbusters.com/forum/forum.php?board=8, N9OGL has announced his
intention to take down the NIM Busters board once and for all.

Even as you read this, Todd is assembling his army of shemales in
preparation for a march on hostdime.com in Orlando. Once hostdime
falls, his shemale army will mount cough a second attack on GoDaddy in
Scottscale, AZ.

you were calling tood a homsexaul beofre I arrived back nope more of your
gential obsession an I not lkie sheep a mush as story reoprt.

http://morkie.morgan.wasarrested.com...gen=m&story=12

Old November 11th 06, 12:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.pirate

"Ten Four Good Buddy" UnWoger@anon wrote in message

"DeLorean" wrote in message
In posts on http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com and on
http://nimbusters.com/forum/forum.php?board=8, N9OGL has announced his
intention to take down the NIM Busters board once and for all.

Even as you read this, Todd is assembling his army of shemales in
preparation for a march on hostdime.com in Orlando. Once hostdime
falls, his shemale army will mount cough a second attack on GoDaddy in
Scottscale, AZ.

I bet Todd has them quaking in their Nim Boots.

i like menfeet an sloid waist

Old November 11th 06, 12:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.pirate,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb

--

gav says i shud giev toode a blwo jobb

Old November 11th 06, 12:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.pirate,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
"DeLorean" wrote in message
In posts on
http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com and on
http://nimbusters.com/forum/forum.php?board=8, N9OGL has announced his
intention to take down the NIM Busters board once and for all.

Even as you read this, Todd is assembling his army of shemales in
preparation for a march on hostdime.com in Orlando. Once hostdime
falls, his shemale army will mount cough a second attack on GoDaddy
in
Scottscale, AZ.

you were calling tood a homsexaul beofre I arrived back nope more of your
gential obsession an I not lkie sheep a mush as story reoprt.

http://morkie.morgan.wasarrested.com...gen=m&story=12

--

gav says i shud giev toode a blwo jobb

i trie but chok on his kike string tahts were I gotthis picure after i
couldnstop laffing tood got relly ****ed two

http://i10.tinypic.com/3zb70ae.jpg