Old December 29th 06, 06:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Art Bell returns to Pahrump NV

This evening or this morning, just 10 minutes
ago to be precise, Art made one of his trademark suprise
announcements on Coast to Coast AM.

Art is back in Pahrump NV!
He's broadcasting from there as I type this.

He's not yet back on ham radio so that may take awhile but
it appears that we soon may hear W6OBB back on the ham
bands with that BIG loop antenna soon.

Welcome back to the States Art!
We missed ya an hope to hear you on
75M during the wee hours again soon!

Old December 29th 06, 11:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Old Benny the SWL wrote:
This evening or this morning, just 10 minutes
ago to be precise, Art made one of his trademark suprise
announcements on Coast to Coast AM.

Art is back in Pahrump NV!
He's broadcasting from there as I type this.

He's not yet back on ham radio so that may take awhile but
it appears that we soon may hear W6OBB back on the ham
bands with that BIG loop antenna soon.

Welcome back to the States Art!
We missed ya an hope to hear you on
75M during the wee hours again soon!

"''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Who saw that coming?
Items from his broadcast:
His wife has legally immigrated to the US,
It is freezing with 60mph winds in Pahrumph,
He will be on Friday night,
His ham gear is still in Manila,
The cats are on the way,
He will be broadcasting occasionally,
He will have his webcam up soon.

Gentlemen, Start your engines....Let the games begi!

Old December 29th 06, 11:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Old Benny the SWL wrote:
This evening or this morning, just 10 minutes
ago to be precise, Art made one of his trademark suprise
announcements on Coast to Coast AM.

Art is back in Pahrump NV!
He's broadcasting from there as I type this.

He's not yet back on ham radio so that may take awhile but
it appears that we soon may hear W6OBB back on the ham
bands with that BIG loop antenna soon.

Welcome back to the States Art!
We missed ya an hope to hear you on
75M during the wee hours again soon!

Just a visit/vacation? Permanently back? Any details?
Old December 29th 06, 04:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc

ve3... wrote:

"''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Who saw that coming?
Items from his broadcast:
His wife has legally immigrated to the US,

Very interesting, as I thought that right after he got married, there
were some quotes by Art posted here that his wife "had no interest in
coming to the US" and that she "never wanted to come here" [to the US].

If true, an interesting about-face.
Old December 29th 06, 05:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Old Benny the SWL wrote:
This evening or this morning, just 10 minutes
ago to be precise, Art made one of his trademark suprise
announcements on Coast to Coast AM.

Art is back in Pahrump NV!
He's broadcasting from there as I type this.

He's not yet back on ham radio so that may take awhile but
it appears that we soon may hear W6OBB back on the ham
bands with that BIG loop antenna soon.

Welcome back to the States Art!
We missed ya an hope to hear you on
75M during the wee hours again soon!

Art Bell is a kook - his "young thing" wife, just married him for his
money (then, surely locked it in, with having his child), and to gain
US citizenship. Don't tell his wife, but Art is having sex with both
and the "Greys", and the illegal types.

Old December 30th 06, 12:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Brenda Ann wrote:
"Carter-k8vt" wrote in message
om...
ve3... wrote:

"''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Who saw that coming?
Items from his broadcast:
His wife has legally immigrated to the US,

Very interesting, as I thought that right after he got married, there were
some quotes by Art posted here that his wife "had no interest in coming to
the US" and that she "never wanted to come here" [to the US].

If true, an interesting about-face.

Three typhoons (two of which were equivalent to Category 4 hurricanes in the
western hemisphere) and an earthquake in less than 6 months can do a lot to
dissuade you from staying..

Brenda Ann,

IMHO, when a 20 year old girl marries a guy that she's only seen in
person for a few weeks, a possibly rich (by Filipino standards) and
certainly famous guy, and that guy is old enough to be her
*GRANDFATHER*, I may be cynical, but the phrase "Gold digger" has to
cross your mind.

Keeping that phrase in mind, at the time, I was surprised when it was
said that she didn't want to come to this country--but she got here
soon enough anyway.

However, your weather explanation is interesting and could affect
decisions on where to live.
Old December 30th 06, 07:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Old Benny the SWL wrote:

Personally, I like Linda Mouton Howe(sp?) and her "High Strangeness";
however, the fact she was a beauty queen candidate doesn't hurt

Regards,
JS

Old December 31st 06, 12:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Old Benny the SWL wrote:
This evening or this morning, just 10 minutes
ago to be precise, Art made one of his trademark suprise
announcements on Coast to Coast AM.

Art is back in Pahrump NV!
He's broadcasting from there as I type this.

He's not yet back on ham radio so that may take awhile but
it appears that we soon may hear W6OBB back on the ham
bands with that BIG loop antenna soon.

Welcome back to the States Art!
We missed ya an hope to hear you on
75M during the wee hours again soon!

Art Bell returned to Pahrump NV, to find some more young thingies to
hump, now that his wife has had his baby, and her thingies are all
droopy, and her other thingie is all worn out.

Old January 7th 07, 05:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc

And let us never forget what Navy wives call Filipino women ...

LBFMs

.... Little Brown Fu**ing Machines

jw