Old January 24th 07, 11:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default new year same **** from Robeson

On Jan 24, 5:26*pm, wrote:
On 24 Jan 2007 14:18:40 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

You are one f**ked up individual, better head back to the mental
hospitalnever been to a mental hosiptal except to visit someone

Next time check in...

you passion for attacking someone you have never met and who has done
you no harm proves you are afraid

You have done harm, you've turned this NG into a FUBAR, and there is no
"Passion" for you, only disgust.

both of me and Lloyd wether lloyd is afraid of you too is another
matter

Ah the truth comes out... "wether lloyd is afraid of you too is another
matter"

So your the one who is afraid, don't be afraid, but you should be
ashamed.

Dloyd Lavies, Slime Lord and Talk Show Buffon
"In the Domestic Rear"

http://markmorgansucks.blogspot.com/

Old January 25th 07, 01:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

On Jan 24, 5:55*pm, wrote:

wrote:

Ah the truth comes out... "wether lloyd is afraid of you too is another
matter"

So your the one who is afraid, don't be afraid, but you should be
ashamed.no never said I was afaird learn the meaning of 2nd person verus first person

Oh, I know the difference, you made the statement, not I, stating
"afraid of you too" meaning also or additionally. You need to
articulate yourself more clearly. You probably meant to say "wether
lloyd is afraid of you is another matter", the usage of "too" was
unnecessary. What, didn't you at least make it through elementary
school?

ashamed of what?

How about your poor grammer skills, poor english skills, poor typing
skills, technican class license without obtaining an upgrade for years,
possible O/C disorder exhibited by excessive posting, and cross posting
to news groups.

standing up for truth and justice

What truth and justice???. Do you really think that you are some type
of representative of truth and justice??? Get real, you sound more
like some whiner playing the victim role every chance your get. You
dish it out, you should take it like a...well I was going to say man,
but since you like to make sure everyone knows your orientation, I'll
say half man.

NEVER VISIT http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Old January 25th 07, 11:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

stop lying coward

Stop whining Markie. You are such a half man and I don't need to lie.

But you still didn't answer,

Whether you made it through elementary school?

What truth and justice your are squaking about?

Why you like playing the victim role every chance your get?

Why you like to dish it out, but can't take it?

Why you like to make sure everyone knows your orientation?

Why you must cross post all of your non-radio related BS to the radio
news groups?

Old January 26th 07, 03:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

On Jan 25, 8:45*pm, wrote:
On 25 Jan 2007 14:53:48 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

but you chose to less than a tenth of a amn

WTF????

What truth and justice your are squaking about?asked answered

Now, stop lying, you did not answer this because you do not have a
rationale answer.

Why do you like playing the victim role every chance your get?I don't you are lying again

No, You constantly post about being harassed, when it is not
harrassment (except Woger), but usually just a reaction to you
constantly cross posting your cross posted posts of garbage.

Why do you like to dish it out, but can't take it?dish what out?

(See above) you like to post all of your non-radio related crap to
the radio NG's, and then when people comment, you whine.

I do nothing to you but call you the coward you obviously are.

Why am I a coward? Because I am not stupid enough to identify
myself??? Look back on your interaction with these news groups, don't
you think you would have been better off if you used an alias? Look
at all the negative attention you have received and the death threats
that you allege. Of course, if you really like this crap, then you are
sick.

Why do you like to make sure everyone knows your orientation? I don't you lied again

I don't hide it either
that is what ****es you off

No lie, you end every post with a link to your blog which includes in
the heading "bi-sexual ham". I agree that you don't hide it, but why
bother to announce it. Do you think everybody should list their sexual
orientation on their blogs or in their NG posts. What's the point,
unless your trying to make it a point that everybody should know that
your bi-sexual?? BTW it doesn't **** me off. Hey its your ass, just
don't cry when you get into your 50's and you can't hold your poop. Get
used to having to run to the bathroom as poop is running down your leg
into your shoe. You ought to hear all the gays that whine about this
problem when they hit 50, and then they start looking for a cure.
Guess what, no cure, its an exit, not a place to stick a weiner.
Better stock up on Depends undergarments if you like that lifestyle.

Why you must cross post all of your non-radio related
BS to the radio news groups? I don't

BULL****, you practically cross post every thread.

I just answer your **** as it lies.

No lies, remember the truth will set you free!

Old January 26th 07, 09:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

On Jan 25, 10:45*pm, wrote:

What truth and justice your are squaking about?asked answered

Now, stop lying, you did not answer this because you do not have a
rationale answer.

no becuase i have answered your harrasing question many time

See, here you go again, playing the victim, implying these are
"harrasing questions."

You made a statement that you stand up for "truth and justice", I
simply asked a question, and you refuse to answer. Leaving one only to
guess that you have no rationale, or can adequately explain what you
mean by this statement. If this is the case, then just say so, but
don't play the "victim role".

Old January 27th 07, 01:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

On Jan 26, 3:25*pm, wrote:
On 26 Jan 2007 12:22:04 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

"harrasing questions."no you are simply enaging in your lieathon

I did not imply they were harassing questions I stated it as a fact

that you keep asking the the same question over and over after
receieving an answer makes em harrasing questions

period

I didn't think there was anybody more dense and with worse tilted logic
than Lloyd Davies, until now.
LOST CAUSE.

i punce in agin [email protected] Policy 0 January 12th 07 05:22 PM
i punce Chassell Clown General 2 November 11th 06 09:59 PM
i punce Chassell Clown Policy 2 November 11th 06 09:59 PM