Old January 28th 07, 07:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.autos.mini,alt.homosexual,alt.usenet.kooks

Default The God Of Sodomy wrote..

SameAsB4 wrote:

"moomoo la moo" wrote in message
Woger Wussman wrote:

Leave it to an MTV Bottom Crawler to spew idiocy.

A seventeen year old going on twelve YOA with nothing to offer but
a 32
tag line.....

How sad....

Return to the mental facility from whence you escaped, as$clown!

MTV rules! Next up? Brain fried teenagers with inordinately long sig
lines....

Weren't you busted on "Dateline: To catch a predator" trying to rape
children"? You're a sick pervert, you c0cksucking fag.

TV or internet, each one drains life. You have both tapped on your glands.

Dateline nabbed you too, perv. When will you learn that kids are not for
your sexual enjoyment, perv
Old January 28th 07, 08:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.autos.mini,alt.homosexual,alt.usenet.kooks

Default wogger on RRAPage

On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 01:58:30 +0000, The God of Odd Statements wrote:
Woger Wussman wrote:
"The Demon Prince of Absurdity"

SNIP

Leave it to an MTV Bottom Crawler to spew idiocy.

A seventeen year old going on twelve YOA with nothing to offer but a 32
K tag line.....

How sad....

Return to the mental facility from whence you escaped, as$clown!

Ha, I knew you were going to tell him that eventually.
Old January 28th 07, 08:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.autos.mini,alt.homosexual,alt.usenet.kooks

Woger Wussman wrote:
"The Demon Prince of Absurdity"

SNIP

Leave it to an MTV Bottom Crawler to spew idiocy.

A seventeen year old going on twelve YOA with nothing to offer but a 32
K tag line.....

How sad....

Return to the mental facility from whence you escaped, as$clown!

Ha, I knew you were going to tell him that eventually.

Another *yingtard*. The latest member of the *ying* collective. Another
nym uncovered. ;-P
Old January 28th 07, 08:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.autos.mini,alt.homosexual,alt.usenet.kooks

news
Woger Wussman wrote:
"The Demon Prince of Absurdity"

SNIP

Leave it to an MTV Bottom Crawler to spew idiocy.

A seventeen year old going on twelve YOA with nothing to offer but a 32
K tag line.....

How sad....

Return to the mental facility from whence you escaped, as$clown!

Ha, I knew you were going to tell him that eventually.

It has been replying a few posters with this same lame for days.

Old January 28th 07, 09:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.autos.mini,alt.homosexual,alt.usenet.kooks

Woger Wussman wrote:

Leave it to an MTV Bottom Crawler to spew idiocy.

A seventeen year old going on twelve YOA with nothing to offer but a
32
tag line.....

How sad....

Return to the mental facility from whence you escaped, as$clown!

MTV rules! Next up? Brain fried teenagers with inordinately long sig
lines....

Weren't you busted on "Dateline: To catch a predator" trying to rape
children"? You're a sick pervert, you c0cksucking fag.

TV or internet, each one drains life. You have both tapped on your
glands.

Dateline nabbed you too, perv. When will you learn that kids are not for
your sexual enjoyment, perv

Defame is against law.

Old January 28th 07, 09:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.autos.mini,alt.homosexual,alt.usenet.kooks

Woger Wussman wrote:
"The Demon Prince of Absurdity"

SNIP

Leave it to an MTV Bottom Crawler to spew idiocy.

A seventeen year old going on twelve YOA with nothing to offer but a 32
K tag line.....

How sad....

Return to the mental facility from whence you escaped, as$clown!

Ha, I knew you were going to tell him that eventually.

It has been replying a few posters with this same lame for days.

Return to the mental facility from whence you escaped, as$muncher!
Old January 28th 07, 09:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.autos.mini,alt.homosexual,alt.usenet.kooks

Woger Wussman wrote:
"The Demon Prince of Absurdity"

SNIP

Leave it to an MTV Bottom Crawler to spew idiocy.

A seventeen year old going on twelve YOA with nothing to offer but a
32
K tag line.....

How sad....

Return to the mental facility from whence you escaped, as$clown!

Ha, I knew you were going to tell him that eventually.

bot silencer applied.

Old January 28th 07, 09:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.autos.mini,alt.homosexual,alt.usenet.kooks

Woger Wussman wrote:

Leave it to an MTV Bottom Crawler to spew idiocy.

A seventeen year old going on twelve YOA with nothing to offer
but a 32
tag line.....

How sad....

Return to the mental facility from whence you escaped, as$clown!

MTV rules! Next up? Brain fried teenagers with inordinately long sig
lines....

Weren't you busted on "Dateline: To catch a predator" trying to rape
children"? You're a sick pervert, you c0cksucking fag.

TV or internet, each one drains life. You have both tapped on your
glands.

Dateline nabbed you too, perv. When will you learn that kids are not
for your sexual enjoyment, perv

Defame is against law.

Cancel your NAMBLA membership then, perv.
Old January 28th 07, 10:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.autos.mini,alt.homosexual,alt.usenet.kooks

On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 08:30:26 +0000, Henry Schmidt attempted to confuse
the issue further by squeaking:
Woger Wussman wrote:
"The Demon Prince of Absurdity"

SNIP

Leave it to an MTV Bottom Crawler to spew idiocy.

A seventeen year old going on twelve YOA with nothing to offer but a
32 K tag line.....

How sad....
Return to the mental facility from whence you escaped, as$clown!

Ha, I knew you were going to tell him that eventually.

Another *yingtard*. The latest member of the *ying* collective. Another
nym uncovered. ;-P

Yeah, I only specifically _told_ you. *Some*won didn't /believe/ me,
that's what I think.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069
The God of Odd Statements, the Ugliest Pig****er In The Universe
Stupidity Takes Its Toll. Please Have Exact Change.

"I say you are out of your ****ing mind." -- Ying Guo, posting as
"SameAsB4" , tells PorchMonkey4Life, posting
as the same nick but a slightly different morph, the score, in MID:

"in the holy spirit i know you would satisfy every single person in a
room if you were the only person present." -- ~tanya, to Crazy Andy II,
in MID: . com

If you never read anything else in any of my sigs, read this:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15321167/
http://borealin.livejournal.com/15104.html
Or watch it he
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqxmPjB0WSs
Then, if you manage to read/watch all that, try this:
http://www.newamericancentury.org/Re...asDefenses.pdf
And Molly Ivins had a few choice words to say about it, weeks befo
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/092906B.shtml
Here's Chris Floyd: Fatal Vision: The Deeper Evil Behind the Detainee
Bill: http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/100206A.shtml

"Q: What's the difference between the Vietnam War and the Iraq War?
A: George W. Bush had a plan to get out of the Vietnam War." -- Anon.

Thread where outing begins: http://tinyurl.com/hojf8
George Pickett Memorial Trophy, Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart,
and the Order of the Holey Sockpuppet winner on
outing personal contact info in x-poasted subject lines:
"Plenty of people post under their real names and do not attempt to hide
their contact info. You are scared of being 'outed' because you are a
pathological abuser of usenet, and people rightly despise you for it.
You're afraid of being reported to the authorities or, better, visited
by a couple of guys with baseball bats. Other people don't have this
obsessive fear. Ward Hardman himself has posted plenty of personal
information - nothing that anyone else added was hidden in any way.
You're so ****ing scared you've built up this whole sick mythology about
different categories of bad dudes who 'out' scum like you.

"Meanwhile you are the ugliest pig****er in the universe. You are the
coward without ethics. You call me a 'newbie' - ha! what an asshole you
are. Those who want to remain anonymous do so. There is absolutely no
way you could identify me, not unless you had the sort of subpoena power
that only gets turned on for big-time terrorists. That's because I chose
to be anonymous. Some people don't. Only really stupid dicks like you
choose the sort of semi-anonymity which leaves you in constant fear.

"What a dickless wonder you are 'Snarky' you fat asshole."
-- in MID: . com

"I am the only one who has outer filthed Ward" -- James C. "Crackhead"
Cracked voluntarily self-immolates, in MID:

"When I told Abbie Hoffman that he was the first one who made me laugh
since Lenny Bruce died, Hoffman said, "Really? He was my god." The
combination of satirical irreverence and sense of justice that Bruce and
Hoffman shared was the real spirit behind the Yippies--a term I coined
to describe a phenomenon that already existed: an organic coalition of
stoned hippies and political activists who engaged in such actions as
throwing money on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange, then
explaining to reporters the meaning of that symbolism. Folksinger Phil
Ochs summed it up: "A demonstration should turn you on, not turn you
off." So when journalists link the Yippies with misleading bedfellows,
at best it's careless shorthand; at worst it's deliberate demonization.
Osama bin Laden wanted an aircraft to crash into the Pentagon. Abbie
Hoffman merely wanted to levitate it." -- Paul Krassner,
http://tinyurl.com/ehu3v
Old January 28th 07, 10:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.autos.mini,alt.homosexual,alt.usenet.kooks

Woger Wussman wrote:
"The Demon Prince of Absurdity"

SNIP

Leave it to an MTV Bottom Crawler to spew idiocy.

A seventeen year old going on twelve YOA with nothing to offer but a
32 K tag line.....

How sad....
Return to the mental facility from whence you escaped, as$clown!
Ha, I knew you were going to tell him that eventually.

Another *yingtard*. The latest member of the *ying* collective. Another
nym uncovered. ;-P

Yeah, I only specifically _told_ you. *Some*won didn't /believe/ me,
that's what I think.

Your *ying* collective membership was confirmed a while ago.

i punce in agin [email protected] Policy 0 January 12th 07 04:22 PM
i punce Chassell Clown General 2 November 11th 06 08:59 PM
i punce Chassell Clown Policy 2 November 11th 06 08:59 PM
punce card Policy 6 November 9th 06 12:03 PM