Old January 29th 07, 05:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

Old January 29th 07, 11:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

KC4UAI wrote:

KC4UAI:

If you don't take the first post in this thread as "proof", then there
will never be proof for you.

The man stacked the deck with himself and his henchmen, then he
proceeded to lie to the committee. Not only is that proof, it is a
disgrace!

JS
Old January 29th 07, 11:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

KC4UAI wrote:

KC4UAI:

However, if they are just patient, rethink their proposal, write it up
differently and lose all the "control freak" text, guess what? That
charter for the moderated group will float! It would be granted!

Don't you think they are smart enough to figure that out? Don't you
think Paul is enough of a politician to realize that? I think so!

That newsgroup will come into being, if only they get their chit
together and "fly right."

Then, guess what, we will see what type of people we deal with. Guess
what? I am betting exactly what has been stated here will happen.

Be patient man, the universe unfolds to you in its' own time ...

Regards,
JS