Old January 28th 07, 04:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

Dee Flint wrote:

There is nothing in the statement as printed that would justify your
conclusion.

Dee, N8UZE

Dee:

I am not the only man who has sat witness to the display of text paul
and his cronies have put on--go back and examine the posts yourself, a
pattern has developed here ... schleck is more a corrupt politician than
anything else I can find to compare him to ...

Regards,
JS
Old January 28th 07, 04:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Dee Flint wrote:

OK John, clean up this newsgroup so I don't have to add filters on an almost
daily basis to eliminate the constant deluge of sex posts, vulgar posts,
etc.

Dee, N8UZE

Dee:

There I agree with you 100%. The vulgarity and sheer non-sense makes me
embarrassed for them. I cringe at the mental state they must exist in
to wish to provide such a display in front of women and younger users here.

I fear that this does not just exist in the newsgroups, here with us,
but also is becoming "something bad" in America

I can only admire you in finding the tools and having the determination
to be here with us in spite of all that non-sense ...

Warmest regards,
JS
Old January 28th 07, 04:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

KC4UAI wrote:

Let's see... He clearly says that we are not going to require a
specific licence class to be a moderator. That seems fair.

So Where's the beef in your quote?

KC4UAI:

What part of "LIAR" don't you understand, I don't believe I have miniced
my words when it comes to "Paul W. Schleck."

The man has NO credibility with me, he could stand next to my
representative in congress and I could not tell them apart--smooth liars
are that way.

I think he would brow beat the new licensees who pass a no code exam, I
think he supports henchmen would would do this also. I think past posts
can be dug up to support that rather nicely! I think the man is all
about a world where "EXTRAS RULE" the school yard!

Regards,
JS
Old January 28th 07, 05:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

"John Smith I" wrote in message
Dee Flint wrote:

As of this point in time you have no proof of that. Let us see what
happens first.

Dee, N8UZE

Dee:

I live in California, we have rattlesnakes here. Due to the nature of
snakes, I don't have to "see what happens first", the snake is a snake due
to the nature of that snake--that snake cannot change his nature ...

Regards,
JS

Sufficient data already exists on the poison content of rattlesnakes. In
addition, don't lump all snakes with rattlesnakes. The common garter snake
is quite harmless.

Dee, N8UZE

Old January 28th 07, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Dee Flint wrote:

As of this point in time you have no proof of that. Let us see what
happens first.

Dee, N8UZE

Dee:

I live in California, we have rattlesnakes here. Due to the nature of
snakes, I don't have to "see what happens first", the snake is a snake
due to the nature of that snake--that snake cannot change his nature ...

Regards,
JS

Sufficient data already exists on the poison content of rattlesnakes. In
addition, don't lump all snakes with rattlesnakes. The common garter snake
is quite harmless.

Dee, N8UZE

In addition, the rattlesnake forms a useful role in keeping rodents and
other small vermin under control.

Sensible people leave them alone and make sure that the snakes don't come
into their immediate area.

Dee, N8UZE

Old January 28th 07, 05:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Dee Flint wrote:

Sufficient data already exists on the poison content of rattlesnakes. In
addition, don't lump all snakes with rattlesnakes. The common garter snake
is quite harmless.

Dee, N8UZE

Dee:

I appreciate your sense of humor, you are a welcome and pleasant
addition to my morning cup of coffee. Sundays are always a bit boring
here, diversion is enjoyed

Warmest regards,
JS
Old January 28th 07, 05:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Dee Flint wrote:

In addition, the rattlesnake forms a useful role in keeping rodents and
other small vermin under control.

Sensible people leave them alone and make sure that the snakes don't come
into their immediate area.

Dee, N8UZE

Dee:

EXCELLENT advice!

I can see you are accustomed to dealing with such.

Warmest regards,
JS
Old January 28th 07, 08:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Ed Ed is offline

"Dee Flint" wrote in message
. ..

Dee Flint wrote:

[...]

Yes, sensible people avoid rattlesnakes and have nothing to do with them.
That is why Paul's proposed moderated group will fall flat on its face
within six weeks of going on line. The man is a self-centered blowhard.

Old January 29th 07, 01:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

John Smith I wrote:
Now that just speaks volumes about this man, his caliber, his "ethical
standards", etc. Now, doesn't it?

Your impression of Paul is completely wrong. He is singlehandedly
responsible for the creation of the entire rec.radio hierarchy. He
wrote the charters, solicited the calls for discussions and calls
for votes for each and every rr ng.

It was either Paul or Brian who wrote the Usenet software that's
universally used to carry the newsgroups. (Paul, help me out
here; that seems like a century ago...)

No 73 for you,
Jeff KH6O

Old January 29th 07, 01:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Jeffrey Herman wrote:
John Smith I wrote:
Now that just speaks volumes about this man, his caliber, his "ethical
standards", etc. Now, doesn't it?

Your impression of Paul is completely wrong. He is singlehandedly
responsible for the creation of the entire rec.radio hierarchy. He
wrote the charters, solicited the calls for discussions and calls
for votes for each and every rr ng.

It was either Paul or Brian who wrote the Usenet software that's
universally used to carry the newsgroups. (Paul, help me out
here; that seems like a century ago...)

No 73 for you,
Jeff KH6O

No. I am far from being "completely wrong." However, you name things
the man deserves credit for, those speak well for him. Thanks Paul!

He is a politician ... he is an ARRL yes man ...

Regards,
JS