Old March 4th 04, 04:01 AM
Guy

Default 455 KC oscillator = CB jamming device

when I lived in Reno, NV there was a person who was not very friendly
on the radio. He was always getting drunk and once he was full of
liquid courage, would swear, throw dead carriers, drive the drivers
and us locals crazy. So a cb/ham operator made a device that was real
small,,,it was placed in close proximity to his house, within 1/4
mile. When he would key up on ch-19, it would start a audio carrier
that was intermittant,,it was like a pulse for 5-7 minutes, he would
key up again and once again get this pulsating tone, is the best way
to describe it. Needless to say he cleaned up his act, and started to
come around. So now I am in willamette valley and have the same
problem. the person who made that "toy" has passed on,so now I am
looking to get something of the same concept made. Any ideas? JPT.