Old June 9th 04, 10:37 AM
silver

"Steve Nosko" wrote :

I'm croaking, I'm croaking!

Then get a smoke............ or did you really have a point.

silver
Old June 9th 04, 05:52 PM
Steve Nosko

"silver" wrote in message
"Steve Nosko" wrote :

I'm croaking, I'm croaking!

Then get a smoke............ or did you really have a point.
silver

Smoke?
This was a reference to the frog-in-a-pot remark. (:-)

--
Steve N, K,9;d, c. i My email has no u's.

Old June 9th 04, 06:16 PM
MnMikew

"silver" wrote in message
Only a person in a hole would not see that America is becoming more and

more a Police State. The US has some many people running after ghosts, that
they remove the rights of the people in doing so.

You may want to stop by the clue store on the way home and pick one up.

Old June 9th 04, 06:20 PM
MnMikew

"silver" wrote in message

I lived in the US for awhile (glad to be out of the place).... I have
family that work in the US Gov't (USMC,US Army and CIA), so I think I know
how to judge it.

No, you don't. Another Michael Moore sheeple, baaaa.

Old June 9th 04, 08:42 PM
silver

"MnMikew" wrote in :

You may want to stop by the clue store on the way home and pick one up.

Gee... does your parents know your on the computer? LOL ..."clue store"

silver

Old June 9th 04, 08:45 PM
silver

"MnMikew" wrote in :

No, you don't. Another Michael Moore sheeple, baaaa.

LOL... "Sheeple", I think you got your facts wrong... but hey, you could
ask your parents for help next time.

Do you think those that go against Bush are sheeple? LOL it is more the
other way around. But hey, I don't blame you, you didn't learn that yet.

silver

Old June 9th 04, 08:47 PM
silver

"Steve Nosko" wrote in news:ca7fcv
:

Smoke?
This was a reference to the frog-in-a-pot remark.

AAhhh... I see it now.

silver
Old June 9th 04, 10:03 PM
MnMikew

"silver" wrote in message
"MnMikew" wrote in :

You may want to stop by the clue store on the way home and pick one up.

Gee... does your parents know your on the computer? LOL ..."clue store"

MY kids know more about computers than you do froggy. And yes, you're in
desperate need of a clue.

Old June 9th 04, 10:35 PM
silver

"MnMikew" wrote :

MY kids know more about computers than you do froggy. And yes, you're in
desperate need of a clue.

LOL... really, well your kids should be working for MicroSoft then, seeing
that I worked there until I moved on to doing work for Hospitals in North
America.
But hey, seeing that you are the one needing a clue (in your words) , then
I will let your LAMENESS go by.

silver
Old June 10th 04, 04:47 AM
Jackie

"silver" wrote in message
"Jackie" wrote in

I lived in the US for awhile (glad to be out of the place)....

We are glad you're out too.

*PLONK*