Old September 27th 04, 04:13 AM
Robert Casey

Default ARRL Corruption

centiman wrote:
Send in your dues suckers. If the ARRL ever underwent a
honest outside audit, you would find out you have been buying the
northeast radio elitists new homes, cars, radios, and computers
for years. Send in those annual ARRL dues suckers!

Well, sure. It's no secret that the ARRL has paid employees.
Though I doubt that they could afford new homes or cars. Radios
and computers ain't that expensive...

Old September 27th 04, 03:05 PM
KC8QJP

they suck
"Polly FQF" wrote in message

American Radio Ripoff League

Of By and For lining the pockets of league officials with
Money.

Old September 28th 04, 04:42 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

"KC8QJP" wrote in message ...
they suck
"Polly FQF" wrote in message

American Radio Ripoff League

Of By and For lining the pockets of league officials with
Money.

The poster of this message is not KC8QJP, this thread is a forge.
Old September 28th 04, 06:21 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

"KC8QJP" wrote in message ...
they suck
"Polly FQF" wrote in message

American Radio Ripoff League

Of By and For lining the pockets of league officials with
Money.

http://www.geocities.com/mopedzadumd...?1082158996910

see his mind here...

http://www.geocities.com/mopeadopezb...?1096389112170
Old September 28th 04, 09:22 PM
k4wge

Robert Casey wrote in message ...
centiman wrote:
Send in your dues suckers. If the ARRL ever underwent a
honest outside audit, you would find out you have been buying the
northeast radio elitists new homes, cars, radios, and computers
for years. Send in those annual ARRL dues suckers!

Well, sure. It's no secret that the ARRL has paid employees.
Though I doubt that they could afford new homes or cars. Radios
and computers ain't that expensive...

Did you know you can donate to the ARRL through the Combined Federal
Campaign (or the United Way too, I guess)? For every dollar donated,
it keeps 27.8 cents for "administrative and fund-raising expenses."
That doesn't seem right to me.

Old September 29th 04, 12:20 PM

In triangle.radio k4wge wrote:
Did you know you can donate to the ARRL through the Combined Federal
Campaign (or the United Way too, I guess)? For every dollar donated,
it keeps 27.8 cents for "administrative and fund-raising expenses."

The ARRL has a lot of expenses, of course. A fair bit of cash
is needed to buy fuel for the ARRL's fleet of Black Helicopters.
Maintenance on the Secret ARRL Lair, beneath Lake Geneva,
guarded by the Knights Templar, is also pretty costly. And
the remote monitoring of anti-ARRL kooks, so they can be
quickly rounded up when the New World Order takes over, is
another costly program--but well worth it, IMO.

Ken Kuzenski AC4RD kuzen001 at acpub .duke .edu
All disclaimers apply, see? www.duke.edu/~kuzen001