Old October 9th 04, 11:03 AM
Mr Ham Radio

Default K1MAN DAILY TRANSMITTING (BULLETIN) SCHEDULE

K1MAN DAILY TRANSMITTING (BULLETIN) SCHEDULE:

IARN AMATEUR RADIO TALK PROGRAM

You can listen to the program on 14.275 MHz. USB or 3.977 MHz. LSB at
5:30 A.M., 1 P.M., 4:49 P.M., 8 P.M., 12 midnight, and 3:00 A.M or 3.890
MHz. Amplitude Modulation at 6:23 P.M., and 9:30 PM - all Eastern Local
Times. See www.K1MAN.com for further details. The talk show call-in
number is 1-800-262-9543

---
This E-Mail is certified Virus Free.

Old October 10th 04, 07:07 PM
Sir Cumference

Lloyd wrote:

"Larry" NoSpam@email wrote in message ...

Now why would anybody want to listen to his bull crap?
If you want a t-shirt, be my guest.
I understand they work better than toilet paper.

And your point is?

If you don't get it, you wouldn't understand it even if it were
explained to you.

Old October 11th 04, 07:55 PM
Annette & LJ Dumas

....or should I say the Friends of BPL?

Forget administrative sanctions, this guy should be 'sent up the river' if
they really want respect for the rules (not that that'll clean up CB or
other unlicensed services...).

Enough apples and oranges in this post???

LJD

Old October 11th 04, 08:25 PM
Dave

IARN AMATEUR RADIO TALK PROGRAM

is this when he plays his answering machine tapes and breaks in occasionally
to answer one over the air??

Old October 11th 04, 09:14 PM
Steve Nosko

"Mr Ham Radio" wrote in message
K1MAN DAILY TRANSMITTING (BULLETIN) SCHEDULE:

IARN AMATEUR RADIO TALK PROGRAM

You can listen to the program on 14.275 MHz. USB or 3.977 MHz. LSB at
5:30 A.M., 1 P.M., 4:49 P.M., 8 P.M., 12 midnight, and 3:00 A.M or 3.890
MHz. Amplitude Modulation at 6:23 P.M., and 9:30 PM - all Eastern Local
Times. See www.K1MAN.com for further details. The talk show call-in
number is 1-800-262-9543

Back in '99, when I got active again, I happened across and was surprised to
hear these transmissions as it sounded like broadcasting to me. I read a
few of the FCC things thereafter, but it dropped off the radar screen.

So...did he and the FCC come to terms on his station operation? What was
the official resolution? or is he still a problem in the FCC's eyes?

Just after the status/facts - not interested in opinions.
--
Steve N, K,9;d, c. i My email has no u's.

Old October 12th 04, 12:27 AM
Dan/W4NTI

If all you want is the 'status and the facts' and want no opinions then YOU
TAKE YOUR OWN TIME TO RESEARCH THINGS.

Go to Google and type in "K1MAN". That should keep you busy for a while.

Dan/W4NTI

Old October 12th 04, 03:11 PM
I AM

You mean something like this?????

May 24, 2004

Mr. Daniel L. Jeswald
89 Wildman Road
Anniston, AL 36201

Amateur license W4NTI
Case #EB-2004-2561

Dear Mr. Jeswald:

Enclosed is a complaint we received about the operation of your station on
December 26, 2003, on 14.255 MHz. The complaint alleges profanity and
obscenity, as well as racial slurs.

Section 308(b) of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended, gives the
Commission the authority to obtain information from applicants and licensees
about the operation of their station. Accordingly, you are requested to
review the complaint and respond to this office within 20 days.

In an inquiry of this type we are required to notify you that a willfully
false or misleading reply constitutes a separate violation made punishable
under United States Code Title 18, Section 1001.

Enclosure

CC: FCC South Central Regional Director

k.net...

Old October 13th 04, 09:21 PM
Robert Casey

Mr Ham Radio wrote:
K1MAN DAILY TRANSMITTING (BULLETIN) SCHEDULE:

IARN AMATEUR RADIO TALK PROGRAM

See www.K1MAN.com for further details.

He should just post his programming at his web site, and
not clutter up the ham bands. Or set up a forum BBS
web site.

Old October 13th 04, 11:26 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Lloyd" wrote in message

"Robert Casey" wrote in message
Mr Ham Radio wrote:
K1MAN DAILY TRANSMITTING (BULLETIN) SCHEDULE:

IARN AMATEUR RADIO TALK PROGRAM

See www.K1MAN.com for further details.

He should just post his programming at his web site, and
not clutter up the ham bands. Or set up a forum BBS
web site.

That would not accomplish MAN's purposes.

Lloyd

MAN's 'purpose' you say??? Tell us LLllllooooyyyyyddddd what is his
purpose?

Oh let me help you...it is to sew hate and discontent among ham radio
operators. It is to thumb his nose at the FCC, it is to irrationally
insult the ARRL and then run their bulletins on his 'program' in order to
trash up the bands.

Dan/W4NTI

Old October 13th 04, 11:27 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Ted" Nospam@nospam wrote in message ...

"Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@get rid of this mindspring.com wrote in message
k.net...
If all you want is the 'status and the facts' and want no opinions then

YOU
TAKE YOUR OWN TIME TO RESEARCH THINGS.

Go to Google and type in "K1MAN". That should keep you busy for a while.

Dan/W4NTI

///

Next question. Who would want to even bother?
Baxter ain't worth the effort.

Exactly the reason I told him to go look for his self.

Dan/W4NTI