Old February 25th 05, 08:48 PM
Caveat Lector

Default Hamfest Concession Stand

Another gross generalization that can be applied to folks anywhere, anytime,
in any venue
Why give Amateur Radio a bad name with mistruths ?

--
Caveat Lector (Reader Beware)
Support Ham Radio

"Lloyd" wrote in message
Please patronize my concession stand at area Hamfests.
I will be selling a kit containing much needed items typically
required at hamfests. My kits will contain:

Deodorant to mask body odor
Appetite suppressants
Shave cream & razor
Wash 'n Dry towelettes for slobs.
Change of underwear
Hair lice treatment
A book on how to stop bragging about your accomplishments

73,

Lloyd

Old February 27th 05, 06:25 AM
Lloyd A Davies

Hey man!

Make sure you charge Woger double, he sure needs it!

Lloyd Davies,
TimeLORD

Old February 27th 05, 07:15 AM
Roger

"Lloyd A Davies" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey man!

Make sure you charge Woger double, he sure needs it!

Lloyd Davies,
TimeLORD

Yes, pick on me Lardass. You follow me everywhere as it is. Besides, I can
afford paying double, Lardass. Unlike your HUD apartment my inherited house
is paid for. Besides, my SSI monthly checks bring in three times more than
your pizza job does and paying double doesn't mean **** to me.
I see you are still living in your fatass imaginary world where you believe
that you are a Time Lord.
Come on over to my imaginary world, Fattie. Spend your every waking hour on
the Nim Busters board as I do. Post some filthy stuff as I do. If you would
quit working at the pizza parlor you could spend all day posting **** and
doing the **** I do. You like to post pictures on the Nim board Fatass. I
tell you I can't see them but that is a lie. I have Explorer 6.0 and I see
them but you are so stupid that you believe me.
The rest of you lispy cocksuckers can stop posting under sockpuppets. I know
for a fact that all of your Altopia posts come from Lloyd. Lloyd is
everywhere. He haunts me day in and day out. Nice try Lardass but I am wise
to your sockpuppets. Keep it up Lardass and one of these days I am gonna net
cop you to Chris Caputo. Then you'll have to eat **** and get a real job.
Get on SSI and use MSN like I do, Fatty. Every day is a weekend for me.
Buahahahahaha!

Old February 27th 05, 02:10 PM
RF Burns IV

"Caveat Lector" wrote in message
Another gross generalization that can be applied to folks anywhere,

anytime,
in any venue
Why give Amateur Radio a bad name with mistruths ?

The putz's on this NG are nothing to sweat over.
Toilet ticks on an outhouse are they all of them.
The real problem is the nuts and kooks are starting to come
back up on 14.313 on the weekends daytime and stir up
the shyte like they used to do years ago.

Old February 27th 05, 07:50 PM
Lloyd A Davies

They are back in 14.313!

AWESOME!!!!!