Old May 5th 05, 12:36 AM
bb

Default K4YZ Has Rules!!!

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:

Insufficient. Post authentic documentation. Got papers?

And I told you they're not forthcoming. I've given you far more
information to verify this ONE claim than you've ever provided for

ALL
of the questions before you!

But Steve, wasn't it you who demanded documentation for everyone else's
activities?

Ayup!

And if the documentation didn't flow it meant that the event didn't
happen and the person was lying?

Yep, that was you. Your words, your rules, your logic. That is the
basis that you use for calling other people liars. It's too bad that
your heavy handed tactics have to be used on you, that's the way it
works. You are not exempt from your own rules, though you are
desperately trying to avoid them.

So again I ask you to post documentation of your MARS claims. An
authentic letter of appointment to your alledged claim of "ANCOIC
Okinawa" would be satisfactory. Got Papers? Sucks to be Robeson.

Old May 7th 05, 03:13 AM
bb

bb wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:

[...]

I could beleive that Robeson signed up to be a MARS member and got a
callsign, but I cannot beleive that he underwent any MARS training
whatsovever. Nor can I beleive that he held a position of authority in
Okinawa MARS.

Why do I think that?

Because he has shown no knowledge whatsoever of MARS, that's why.

He suffers from Excrementia.

VEC rates to increase Mike Coslo Policy 125 February 22nd 05 01:04 AM
Pilot Travel Centers Fined $125,000! Jerry CB 107 December 10th 04 03:49 AM
a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
FCC Amateur Radio Enforcement Letters for the Period Ending May 1, 2004 private General 0 May 10th 04 09:39 PM