Old June 10th 05, 11:38 PM
Dave Bushong

Default PSK31.ORG update

Hi all,

Many of you (some of you?) know that psk31.org is a decent place to find
out where to go to learn about PSK31.

I'm in the process of updating http://www.pwk31.org to give better links
than it used to. I'm using a new research tool that I've started using
for my web site at work, and for general collaborative work stuff, and
thought it would be a great way to update the way psk31.org works. It
also supports rss feeds, if you want to do that. Comments are welcome.

I'll be updating the page weekly, or even more often, if PSK things are
happening.

Post replies here, use my reply addr shown here, or use the link on the
page - your choice.

73,
Dave
kz1o

p.s. If you want to know more about the research tool that I am using
(I'm not selling it, but I'd be happy to point you to them), either look
at the web page source, or send me email.