Old September 29th 05, 06:32 AM
Al Klein

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:50:35 -0400, Uncle Ted
said in rec.radio.scanner:

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:01:28 -0400, Mark wrote:

On 28 Sep 2005 07:40:36 -0700, "N9OGL" wrote:

I was held back in first grade, because I spend that year in the
hospital near death if you ****ing want to know asshole.

Took you 2 days to come up with that? OK. I guess you're just still slow.

What disease did you have?

Apparently, he had diarrhea and almost lost his brains...

Almost?
Old September 29th 05, 04:12 PM
Uncle Ted

said in rec.radio.scanner:

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:01:28 -0400, Mark wrote:

On 28 Sep 2005 07:40:36 -0700, "N9OGL" wrote:

I was held back in first grade, because I spend that year in the
hospital near death if you ****ing want to know asshole.

Took you 2 days to come up with that? OK. I guess you're just still slow.

What disease did you have?

Apparently, he had diarrhea and almost lost his brains...

Almost?

Yes. A few survived, and these managed to obtain a ham license.
Old September 29th 05, 04:33 PM
Wayne P. Muckleroy

To K1DUDE, an FCC rule is something to be avoided and worked around at all
costs. He has spent considerable thought and money resource on fighting the
FCC to get his way. If he had that same passion about complying with the
rules, I'm sure he could work with the FCC and still accomplish what he
wants.

It is to late for him now. K1DUDE is the type of person that draws negative
attention to this wonderful hobby. We need more positive examples if this
hobby is to survive. I just think that, at some point, the FCC will give
into the cellular, BPS, and other special interest groups and scrap the
whole amateur program. Then where would be?

Wayne-
(KC8UIO)
"Barry OGrady" wrote in message
On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 10:52:47 GMT, "Wayne P. Muckleroy"
wrote:

What's an FCC rule?

What's a "top post" and what section of the FCC codes is that rule found?
Once I know this information, I will comply fully with the regulation.

"Barry OGrady" wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 15:11:13 GMT, "Wayne P. Muckleroy"
wrote:

It's never a good idea to use vigilante tactics to solve a problem.
There
are rules for which all of us must abide.

One of those rules is that we must never top post.

One of those rules is that we must
not intentionally block or interfere with another transmission that is
in
progress. We must all share the frequencies in an orderly fashion.

These are the rules. If we were to all ignore these rules and transmit
whenever, however, and wherever we pleased, there would be mass chaos on
most bands. The rules are structured and enforced by the FCC. I cannot
condone any other approach to eliminating unruly examples like K1MAN--as
frustrating as that approach may be.

A: Top posting

Wayne P. Muckleroy
(KC8UIO)

"AMEN" wrote in message

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
It is FAR from over, after the FCC makes it's decision it goes to
Court
of Appeal where he can challenge the FCC rules and or decision. If he
transmits, he will be unlicensed which can speed the process to the
court systems like I said it's FAR from over.

Todd N9OGL
The N9OGL Show
14.321.00 Mhz

Wayne Green had by far the best solution to the problem back in 1992:

Wayne Green W2NSD/1
WGI Center
Peterborough NH 03458

Sep. 13, 1992

"While I can appreciate your frustration with Baxter, which I share,
your
approach to disenfranchising him seems to indicate that you either do
not
read my editorials or at least don't remember them. I've God knows how
many
times been quite blunt about NOT annoying the FCC with our problems.
That's
not only a waste of time, it's downright dangerous... and can cause
far
more
trouble than poor little Baxter. Please remember that we keep trying
convince the FCC that we are self-regulating. Note the term "self."

If a few hams ever want to get rid of Baxter that's not all that
difficult... and you don't even have to pay a hit man to clean off
14,275.
All it takes is a little creativity and some coordinated effort.

As a matter of fact it would be fun to wipe out Baxter. And you
wouldn't
even have to have a small group of like-minded hams drive to Maine
with
hack
saws for his coax and tower or a concentrated campaign to turn his
neighbors
against him with propaganda. No, all it would take is a few hams with
good
signals and some coordination.

I'm sure you can come up with much more fitting tortures for Baxter
than
anything I could dream up, but my mind turns to getting the channel
about
ten minutes before his broadcasts with my own anti-IARN broadcasts.
I'll
bet
I could come up with some material which would burn Baxter, yet would
not
quite be actionable. Or I might tape one of his broadcasts and just
repeat
it as a "service" right on top of him and wipe him out. I've got as
good
signal as anyone and I'm only a couple hundred miles from him. Knowing
the
love they have for him in Maine I'm sure you can find one, two or even
three
strong stations fairly near him to join in the effort to "help" him
get
his
broadcasts out.

Of course if you don't know anyone capable of outsmarting Baxter, then
you
have no choice but to give up and take up stamp collecting. Baxter may
be
loud, but I haven't yet seen any signs of a three digit IQ behind the
mess
he's been making for several years.

If you do decide to actually do something instead of wasting your time
on
the FCC and ARRL, please let me know. "

Cheers ...
Wayne

Barry
=====
Home page
http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

Barry
=====

Old September 30th 05, 01:34 AM

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 07:30:37 -0400, Mark wrote:

On 27 Sep 2005 19:05:41 -0700, "N9OGL" wrote:

your a ****ing asshole, you probably kiss the FCC asses too don't you.

It's not "your", it's "you're".

Born in 68, graduated in 87 - why are you avoiding answering which year you
were held back? One can only assume it was for English.

OK, you've spelling-nazied the guy, but made no response to
the charge of being an asshole. Why?
Old September 30th 05, 01:35 AM

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:03:04 -0400, Mark wrote:

On 28 Sep 2005 07:40:36 -0700, "N9OGL" wrote:

I was held back in first grade, because I spend that year in the
hospital near death if you ****ing want to know asshole.

Took you 2 days to come up with that? OK. I guess you're just still slow.

What disease did you have?

(Am I supposed to end my post with an "asshole" too? You do this with all
your posts, so I'm not sure if that's just part of your normal
communication and expect it. Let me know and I will oblige you going
forward.)

He may think it mans the same as "over".