Old November 21st 05, 11:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.cb
Bullcrap Bob

Default K1MAN ESSAY: E051028A - WELCOME AARA AND IARN - HAM RADIO WILL DIE WITHOUT THEM

You are so full of Bull**** that your eyes are brown Sherin.

You were the only 14313 player that people would actually
turn off and go listen to another freq.

When Bob talks, people sleep,
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZ

Old November 22nd 05, 12:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.cb
Bob Sherin, W4ASX

You obviously read, comprehended, formed analytical thought and
expressed it. Accordingly, your response belies its own content.

Bob Sherin, W 4ASX

Old November 22nd 05, 12:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.cb
Bullcrap Bob

oups.com...

Old November 22nd 05, 12:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Blah Blah Blah Bob

"Bullcrap Bob" wrote in message

"Bob Sherin, W4ASX" wrote in message
oups.com...
You obviously read, comprehended, formed analytical thought and
expressed it. Accordingly, your response belies its own content.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZ

Small world. I thought I was the only one who changed frequencies when
"Preacher Bob" wasted oxygen on .313.

Now he's here, too? Between the self-described "preacher" and Windy Anderson
this group is fast slipping into the Twilight Zone.

As has been said....

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZ

Old November 22nd 05, 03:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Morris

My friend, I don't mind being lampooned, but please do me the favor of
writing clearly, so I can understand all of your expression. After
all, the notion behind newsgroups is swift and clear communications.

Bob Sherin, W4ASX

Old November 22nd 05, 04:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.dx
Babling Bob

"Morris" wrote in message
oups.com...
My friend, I don't mind being lampooned

//////SNIPPED///////

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah,
and Bablin Bob bables on ad nauseam................blah blah blah blah
blah
blah blah blah

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZz

Old November 22nd 05, 02:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Anon

"Morris" wrote in message
oups.com...
My friend, I don't mind being lampooned, but please do me the favor of
writing clearly, so I can understand all of your expression. After
all, the notion behind newsgroups is swift and clear communications.

Bob Sherin, W4ASX

Well, Bob. Yours are anything BUT swift.

Old November 22nd 05, 05:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Bob Sherin, W4ASX

All right anon. Let's talk writing. While I'm only an apprentice for
the past 30 years, I've had successful writers and editors take me
under their wing. Over the period, effort has been made at clear
expression whle covering the nuances.

There are two stories I've covered in detail: KV4FZ and K1MAN. (For
those unfamiliar with the former, put into NG search "When the Feds
Fanned Out.)

Let's talk about the K1MAN story visible to me: 1).Glenn pioneers
bulletins, 2) His bulletins are formally annointed as legal by the FCC,
3) For a time in the 80's he devotes himself to good work, 4) He
demontrates himself to be a dynamo, writing, producing and implementing
an interesting bulletin, 5) He does good work around the world, 5) He
then gets involved in questionable foreign policy, 6) His behavior
becomes increasingly erratic, 7) He sees conspiracies and agents
everywhere, 8) He begins an unwarranted, smeer campaign against Riley
Hollingsworth, who has given him the utmost leniency, 9) When Riley
writes essentially acknowledging the legitimacy of his broadcasts but
questioning some facets, Glenn rejects out of hand what any normal
person would be thrilled with, 10) Glenn increasingly exhibits
grandiosity, wandering writings going nowhere with a pompous tone, 11)
At a time when he is required to exhibit the character necessary to be
a ham, he essentially says he won't be regulated, 12) Concommitently
with 11, he claims mastery in advocacy.

Perhaps some readers find the above burdensome, an audience which would
not be interested in reading me. There are other readers who will find
this story as facinating as I. Brian, K3VR surely does and his
superlative material reflects this. Right here on ham radio we're
witnessing a guy over a long period of time with huge potential self
destruct, material fit for Shakespeare.

Now, interested readers, here's the latest exchange:

In a message dated 11/22/2005 10:42:12 AM Eastern Standard Time,

To: W4ASX

From: K1MAN

Date: 22 November 2005

Bob,

What a "jerk!" You were "splattering from 14.275 all over SATERN on
14.268 preventing check ins," and after a very courteous request from
ND8V to turn off your amp (you were talking with a New England station
and coming into Maine 40 Db over 9 here), you QSYed to 14.313 so as to
wipe out everyone up there! You were in clear violation of FCC rules
by using more power than required to maintain your amateur radio
communications, and you deserve a $22,000 NAL! You don't see ND8V
breaking any FCC rules do you?

73 and GL de K1MAN
(tongue in cheek)

cc: W. Riley Hollingsworth, Esq.
All U.S. Supreme Court justices

W4ASX Answers K1MAN

All right, just got off this great enjoyment called ham radio to answer
you. First, am surprised at your treatment of a real problem in which
you characterize me as a "jerk," because within the half hour you had
saluted me by IM with hallowed words and "God Bless."

Yes, I was informed of the splatter on 14275 by Mike, ND8V, who is
increasingly active with Saturn. And yes, as detailed ahead, it was
admittedly unintentional, faulty operating on my part. Both Mike and I
often hear each other's splatter. As usual, I told Mike I would move
and did as you indicate to 14313. Your story ends there.

But it continued: My only transmission 14313 was: "Is this frequency
occupied?" Someone answered, and I moved to 14280. Again Mike came on
and said I was splattering on 14275, whereupon I cut my ALC.

At that change, the ham with whom I was talking reported a major cut in
splatter. After the qso I went right back to Mike, a technical expert,
and asked if the cut made a difference with him. Yes, he said,
explaining how automatic limiting works. I learned something from
this: That I've got to strike a careful balance, running full power
with minimal ALC.

As to the power necessary to conduct a qso, you have to be in the shoes
ot the station operator to know what is required, a subjective call. I
try with a passion to avoid interfering with anyone. And you know
this. You also know, as does Riley, that I'm ammenable to regulation.

Glenn, in view of our exchange in which I've voiced no pleasure in
seeing you devolve, hoping for a turnaround, and your biblical
quotations with "God Blesses," this email to Riley speaks with a second
voice.

I don't mind fielding whatever you have to say; but if you are to
exhibit the integrity necessary to hold a license, play no games (with
phony predicates and innuendoes) and speak with one honest voice. For,
to me, your devious, misleading tone (not your opinions) renders you
unfit for licensing as a ham radio operator. This is not to attack you
but on careful consideration over a long period of your mental
deterioration as evidenced by your operating practices on ham radio.

I don't mind your copying Riley; however had you not done so, this
email would never have been written. I ask Riley to make this part of
the K1MAN record

Bob Sherin, W4ASX

To: W4ASX

Old November 22nd 05, 07:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.dx
Cry Baby Bob

"Bob Sherin, W4ASX" wrote in message
oups.com...
/////FLUSHED////////

BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old November 22nd 05, 07:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.dx
Bob Sherin, W4ASX

You appear to be the only one crying -- in your erudite contribution.

Bob Sherin, W4ASX