Old November 5th 05, 03:11 AM
Devry Graduate Spell Good

Default Ya sabes donde tienes que ir, no me olvides CILI

(It is Sledders, just for the record.) They tossed Woger outta there because
when he stood on a chair to "smooch the moose" he tried to French it.
Woger didn't much like the place anyway. That darned wood floor left slivers
in his knees every time he'd crawl under someone's booth to smooch something
else.
Darn. He didn't even get a t-shirt, either. I guess it is back to The
Shipwreck Lounge for him!

"whinyslit woger" wrote in message
On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 17:37:17 -0500, dxAce wrote:

Well I'm fairly certain no one will ever appoint you as a dx Ace,

CanaBoob.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I have been in Michigan several times looking for enlightenment. I
finally found it in Sleder's Family Tavern in Traverse City after
following up on a tip I received from Shipwreck Lounge patrons in
Glendale, West Virginia. They may be outcasts, but shemales are the
salt of the earth just like cuhulin says.
woger

Old November 5th 05, 04:41 PM

Kirkwood Community College certificate boy (He couldn't do the degree
coursework) Davies Spell Good wrote:
(It is Sledders, Lardass ****s up again!

Poor Lardass Davies, drunk and alone on a Friday night, he whines about
another man.