Old December 15th 05, 07:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N9OGL

Default FCC Affirms Jack Gerritsen $42,000 fine

You seem to be quite familiar with the laws against child pornography,
Toad. Did the FBI agents read them to you the last time they caught you

with some on your hard drive, faggot?

I know a lot of laws moron, BTW as stated before I don't mess with real
child porn, I'm into ANIME and Hentai

Todd N9OGL

Old December 15th 05, 07:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default stvei trun any thread into attack thread

On 13 Dec 2005 06:04:23 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:

Oh my God...... I have finally found 'The Land Of Misfit Hams'........
I think I'll pull up a chair and make myself comfy.

You poor, poor sods!

Yes...the rowdy and the reckless.

But beware the "Feeble Five."

true to form
everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old December 16th 05, 08:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

N9OGL wrote:
You seem to be quite familiar with the laws against child pornography,
Toad. Did the FBI agents read them to you the last time they caught you

with some on your hard drive, faggot?

I know a lot of laws moron, BTW as stated before I don't mess with real
child porn, I'm into ANIME and Hentai

You've posted ads for kiddie porn all over the internet, Toad.

Old December 16th 05, 08:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Lloyd II wrote:

My unrequited love 2test, "I'm not Roger", I gets to pluck the large chunks from the
port-a-potties which supplements the pizzas I steal from Papa John's.

We know you do, Lloydie, we know you do.

Old December 16th 05, 09:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N9OGL

It's not kiddy porn, it's Hentai and Anime, BIG DIFFERENCE! then again
what the hell would you know

Todd N9OGL

Old December 17th 05, 02:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
You seem to be quite familiar with the laws against child pornography,
Toad. Did the FBI agents read them to you the last time they caught you

with some on your hard drive, faggot?

I know a lot of laws moron...(SNIP)

Sure you do.

You just don't understand them. You glean a few words that seem
to support your personal opinion then bally-hoo the rest.

BTW as stated before I don't mess with real
child porn, I'm into ANIME and Hentai

You SHOULD be "into" therapy.

Preferably a locked-down, in-patient program. Maybe then Mumsy
and Pops can get the your stuff sold, the house on the market and the
locks changed.

Steve, K4YZ

JACK FM [email protected] Broadcasting 0 July 28th 05 11:56 PM
FCC levies $10,000 fine for unlicensed operation Mike Terry Broadcasting 11 January 31st 05 07:43 PM
FCC issues forfeiture order against Jack Gerrittsen, formerly KG6IRO Splinter Policy 1 December 14th 04 11:16 PM
Amateur Radio Newsline™ Report 1402 ­ June 25, 2004 Radionews Shortwave 0 June 25th 04 07:32 PM