Old December 17th 05, 05:55 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Lloyd II

Default Roger strikes again

I stopped at Sleders this week on my way north and after having a beer,
well, I visited the men's room. There on the wall was a big black and white
sign in block letters that said, "Roger tried to quaff a cock in this room
and was banned and beaten to a pulp."

Old Roger sure gets around, doesn't he?

"Typos", Wogie??? Lloyd 2 Policy 7 June 24th 05 06:15 AM
Third grade was awfully hard on Woger. I Ain't Roger Either Policy 3 April 23rd 05 07:08 AM
Poor obese Nursie K4YZ Michael Coslo Policy 29 April 9th 05 11:50 PM
Roger Wiseman Dictionary 2005 Edition Wogie Buster General 0 January 3rd 05 05:32 AM
Roger Wiseman's Greyhound Men's Room Band coughing mane General 1 September 6th 03 01:36 AM