Old March 31st 05, 04:31 PM
Michael Coslo

Default Poor obese Nursie K4YZ

Anonymous wrote:
He never was good enough for medical school to be a real Doctor.
He had to give into his inner feminine side and be a nursie. For
those that can't hack medical school, they have to be second
best. Just like he was with dead retarded daughter Taelor.

That's as low a statement as I have ever seen.

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old March 31st 05, 04:55 PM
Dave Heil

Michael Coslo wrote:

Anonymous wrote:
He never was good enough for medical school to be a real Doctor.
He had to give into his inner feminine side and be a nursie. For
those that can't hack medical school, they have to be second
best. Just like he was with dead retarded daughter Taelor.

That's as low a statement as I have ever seen.

That's our Glen Dale burden, Mike. The man is a complete sociopath with
nothing whatever to redeem him. He is an embarrassment to this area,
this state and to amateur radio.

Dave K8MN
Old March 31st 05, 05:25 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Wogie is the Glen Dale retard, always has been, always will be. Lives in
a run down hovel by the river.

Old March 31st 05, 06:08 PM
K4YZ

Michael Coslo wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
He never was good enough for medical school to be a real Doctor.
He had to give into his inner feminine side and be a nursie. For
those that can't hack medical school, they have to be second
best. Just like he was with dead retarded daughter Taelor.

That's as low a statement as I have ever seen.

Yeah, it's pretty low, Mike, but considering who we're dealing
with here, it was not unexpected.

Of course facts don't deter the ignorant:

(1) I never wanted to be an MD. MD's don't do th things I do, so
why go to school for something I didn't want to do?

(2) You HAVE to have a bit more feminine side to be a Nurse..It
requires that extra bit of compassion as...But hey...I'm straight and
surrounded by women all night!

(3) I was hardly "second best" for Taelor. She was only given
less than two years to live. I kept her for six.

And as for obese..?!?! Well...Some folks will just have to find
out the hard way.

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 31st 05, 09:03 PM
robert casey

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:

Wogie is the Glen Dale retard, always has been, always will be. Lives in
a run down hovel by the river.

But his landlord lets him put up antennas!

Old March 31st 05, 09:51 PM
Lee Scott

"robert casey" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:

Wogie is the Glen Dale retard, always has been, always will be. Lives in
a run down hovel by the river.

But his landlord lets him put up antennas!

He's lucky! My landlord doesn't allow antenna's so I had to sneak a portable
whip above the enterance
to my apartment. Check out how I ran my coax.....notice the screening I
made.....nice eh?

http://img117.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img1...can00037kw.jpg

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Old March 31st 05, 10:56 PM
Kim

Steve, that people like this creep below are allowed by the "powers that be"
are the truest puzzle left behind for we mere mortals.

This creep insults multiple belief systems and defies that naturalness of
humanity.

I won't apologize for the creep, but I will say that I am sorry your little
girl was the brunt of such ignorance.

73/88 Kim W5TIT

"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old March 31st 05, 11:12 PM
Tony

"Kim" wrote in message
m...
Steve, that people like this creep below are allowed by the "powers that be"
are the truest puzzle left behind for we mere mortals.

This creep insults multiple belief systems and defies that naturalness of
humanity.

I won't apologize for the creep, but I will say that I am sorry your little
girl was the brunt of such ignorance.

73/88 Kim W5TIT

//////////////////

You said it well, Kim. The "creep" posting the tawdry rants is indeed a
shame not only to himself and his family, but a shame to Amateur Radio as
well.
The 49 year old man/child, Roger Wiseman, lacks the mental capacity to
realize this. Is it, therefore, little wonder that he has no friends?

Tony

"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old March 31st 05, 11:18 PM
K4YZ

Kim wrote:

Steve, that people like this creep below are allowed by the "powers

that be"
are the truest puzzle left behind for we mere mortals.

This creep insults multiple belief systems and defies that

naturalness of
humanity.

I won't apologize for the creep, but I will say that I am sorry your

little
girl was the brunt of such ignorance.

Thanks, Kim...But Taelor knew more love and gave more love than
most "normal" people I ever knew. I am willing to bet that the
cowardly creeps that wrote that have been devoid of that kind of warmth
in thier lives, hence their behaviour.

They are ignorant souls struggling to be something they'll never
be. Sorry I can't help them in life. Maybe God will be able to do
something with them later.

I appreciate your kind words!

73 es double on the 88!

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 1st 05, 04:01 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Fritz Wuehler wrote:
In article
Cmd Buzz Corey (LARDASS wrote:

BWHAHAHA..watching those cartoons again, tubby? They *are* about
the upper limit of your intellectual capacity.

Wogie IKYABWAI

That's rich coming from the 31 year old mentally ill retard
career pizza delivery boy who is still a VIRGIN. Nice to see
that you are so proud of your lisp from sucking so much cock,
you lisp your "r"'s.

Lives in a run down hovel by the river.

That's better than living in a 200 square foot HUD section 8
public housing apartment in the ****** section of Athens, AL,
like you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Poor wogie, doesn't even know who he is talking about. But then what's knew?

VEC rates to increase Mike Coslo Policy 125 February 22nd 05 01:04 AM
Back at Ya, NURSIE Len Over 21 Policy 54 August 31st 04 04:40 PM
Field Day Plans? Radio Amateur KC2HMZ Policy 71 July 4th 04 09:05 PM
Able Baker Charlie (or is that Avacado Bascule Cumquat?) Avery Hightower Policy 304 July 3rd 04 09:20 PM