Old January 5th 06, 05:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Default More Markie Mularkie

Rogers mouth is like a Phillips 66 filling station the only difference is
that the contents are something much different.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Having another one of his fag fits,
N9OGL wrote:
HAVE YOU DIED FROM AIDS YET YOU KNOW I'M A BUTT****ING ASSHOLE???

No, Toad, I'm not a cockgobbling queer like you.

Did you eat that meat (tube steak) you love so much, yet once again?

Old January 6th 06, 12:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an_old_friend

Default stevei rants aginst the word of his own forgery

Play Later wrote:
THE BELOW POSTED BY:

cut

your point steve?

wrote in message
On 4 Jan 2006 00:01:15 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

N9OGL wrote:
HAVE YOU DIED FROM AIDS YET YOU BUTT####ING ###HOLE???

One more example of why I am so glad MY kids are not products
of the Illinois educational system.

Steve, K4YZ

talk about strawmen

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape,
rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and
cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

well stevie you assked for it you got it
Mark Morgan

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Old January 6th 06, 12:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Play Later

THE BELOW POSTED BY:

MARK C MORGAN
Pob 212, PO BOX PoB212
Chassell MI 49916
USA

Old January 6th 06, 01:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
Play Later wrote:
THE BELOW POSTED BY:

cut

your point steve?

Top posting again, I see.

Getting lazy with all that alcohol you're consuming lately, no
doubt.

My "point" is that you, Toiddie and Lennie are all products of the
public education system of Illinois. That having been said, I am
eternally glad that MY kids AREN'T.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 7th 06, 08:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an old friend

Default why are you lying?

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Play Later wrote:
THE BELOW POSTED BY:

cut

your point steve?

Top posting again, I see.

Getting lazy with all that alcohol you're consuming lately, no
doubt.

another lie no achol comsumed

My "point" is that you, Toiddie and Lennie are all products of the
public education system of Illinois.

you just lied again

I have never attened school in the state of Illinois public or private

I don't know if Todd was edcuated in the public school system there or
len either, But I know I wasn't

That having been said, I am
eternally glad that MY kids AREN'T.

why are you lying?

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 7th 06, 10:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Play Later wrote:
THE BELOW POSTED BY:
cut

your point steve?

Top posting again, I see.

so?

It's poor nettiquette to do so.

Getting lazy with all that alcohol you're consuming lately, no
doubt.

more lies steve no achol here

No lies. You're a drunk.

My "point" is that you, Toiddie and Lennie are all products of the
public education system of Illinois. That having been said, I am
eternally glad that MY kids AREN'T.

your point is a lie

No it's not.

I don't know about len or todd but I never attened school in Illinois
public or private

Then there's TWO public education programs that need to be buried.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 7th 06, 11:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an_old_friend

Default why did you lie?

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Play Later wrote:
THE BELOW POSTED BY:
cut

your point steve?

Top posting again, I see.

so?

It's poor nettiquette to do so.

Getting lazy with all that alcohol you're consuming lately, no
doubt.

more lies steve no achol here

No lies. You're a drunk.

yes you just lied

I am not a drunk indeed I can't drink any achol above a trace makes me
throw up

My "point" is that you, Toiddie and Lennie are all products of the
public education system of Illinois. That having been said, I am
eternally glad that MY kids AREN'T.

your point is a lie

No it's not.

yes it is a lie

I don't know about len or todd but I never attened school in Illinois
public or private

Then there's TWO public education programs that need to be buried.

and you you lied

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 7th 06, 11:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Play Later wrote:
THE BELOW POSTED BY:
cut

your point steve?

Top posting again, I see.

so?

It's poor nettiquette to do so.

Getting lazy with all that alcohol you're consuming lately, no
doubt.

more lies steve no achol here

No lies. You're a drunk.

yes you just lied

Nope. You did.

I am not a drunk indeed I can't drink any achol above a trace makes me
throw up

Uh huh. Right.

Drunk.

My "point" is that you, Toiddie and Lennie are all products of the
public education system of Illinois. That having been said, I am
eternally glad that MY kids AREN'T.

your point is a lie

No it's not.

yes it is a lie

No, it's not.

I don't know about len or todd but I never attened school in Illinois
public or private

Then there's TWO public education programs that need to be buried.

and you you lied

Nope.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 7th 06, 07:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default steve indulges in wholesale attack on the various statesdidn't the south learn from 1860-65

N9OGL wrote:
HAVE YOU DIED FROM AIDS YET YOU BUTT####ING ###HOLE???

One more example of why I am so glad MY kids are not products
of the Illinois educational system.

Steve, K4YZ

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

he regualrly makes threats of aresst or of the power to confine folks againsthere will

he is lying of course

Old January 7th 06, 08:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default steve lied again

On 1 Jan 2006 07:56:14 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
On 31 Dec 2005 17:24:25 -0800, "N9OGL" wrote:

MARK, IT ISN'T STEVE, IT'S THIS ####HEAD N8WGM WHO'S THE FAKE POSTER, I
GOT A LETTER IN THE MAIL CALIMING I WAS GOING UNDER FAKE NAMES, THIS
WAS OF COURSE IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE MY INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER WAS
UPGRADING THEIR SYSTEM AT THE TIME AND I HAD BEEN OFF THE WEB FOR TWO
WEEKS, I JUST RECENTLY RETURNED.

wether stevei or insprired by him I hardly care ithese #### is stevie
FAULT even if he did not do it himself

Just like Markie to blow off acknowledging that he was wrong even
when his buddies point it out to him...

a clear lie

Tod is not my "buddY" I have met him twice and we have some fiends in
comon

Why am I not surprised?

I am never realy suprised that you lie the size of the one you put on
get to be a bit much

New Year. Old Hat.

Steve, K4YZ