Old January 31st 06, 09:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate
an_old_friend

Default ****,

N0VFP wrote:

more stupid forgery steve

Old February 1st 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate
Billy Smith

Default Anti FCC BBS

No wonder you cuss so much Roger, after eating out Marie it's no wonder you
have that nasty taste in your mouth

wrote in message
oups.com...

Billy sucks Roger's willy Smith wrote:
There old gay ass Roger again blathering and running his chicken sucker
again

Yet, you are the one more familiar with the homosexual lingo, Lloyd.
The only reason you are a 32 year old virgin is because you are queer,
"Billy."

Old February 2nd 06, 04:12 AM posted to alt.radio.pirate,alt.top-posting.fuckwits,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Steve Leyland

Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able to
deliver any clue to the following address:
"Billy Smith"

: No wonder you cuss so much Roger, after eating out Marie it's no
: wonder you have that nasty taste in your mouth

sheesh, are all you ham radio dudes always this argumentative?
:
: wrote in message
: oups.com...
::

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

Dilbert's Words of Wisdom: I don't have an attitude problem. You have
a perception problem.
"My suggestion is to completely ignore idiots like Leland. They are the
lowest form of pond scum. People like him have tried unsuccessfully in
the past to disrupt the newsgroup. The best medicine is to completely
ignore them. As I'm sure you'll see, they're most intelligent response
is to yell nasty names. Other than that, they have nothing."

JG, netKKKop, alt.sailing.asa
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"

Bear, netKKKop, uk.rec.motorcycles
"I didn't delete any part of your meaningless, pointless, worthless
post in order to clearly demonstrate that you are the nemesis of
Usenet: the crossposting, non-editing, diagram-creating worthless,
dickless, brainless, gutless, mindless, ball-less, spineless, flaccid,
obese, fish-belly pale, ugly, VD-ridden, moronic, bald, hunch-backed,
flat-footed, odoriferous, obnoxious, fecal-smelling, buck-toothed,
physically handicapped, fungus-infected, HIV positive, mud-packing,
masturbating, whining, simpering, self-important, arrogant, egomaniacal
POS that takes up more bandwidth than a despicable binary-poster, and
for no apparent reason beyond seeing his own defecatory vomitus
slithering down the screen in vile green rivulets."

Admiral Halsey, alt.sailing.asa
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

Old February 2nd 06, 01:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate

Billy is hot for Roger's dick Smith wrote:
No wonder you cuss so much
Roger

BWHAHAHAHAHA Dumbass "Billy" Davies sdees his owner everywhere!

Billy, how's Earthlink working out for you?

Billy's projection

Billy, your should tell your mother to douche more often, if I wanted
to taste salt and vinegar potato chips, I'd buy them at the store.

And quit ass****ing your grandmommy's corpse.

Old February 2nd 06, 01:11 PM posted to alt.radio.pirate,alt.top-posting.fuckwits,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Steve Leyland wrote:
Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able to
deliver any clue to the following address:
"Billy Smith"

That's because Silly BIlly uses Earthlink.

Old February 3rd 06, 12:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate
Billy Smith

You seem to know a lot about it Woger. Is that because you and Marie have
done that sex for years

oups.com...

Old February 3rd 06, 02:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate

Billy Lardass Lloyd on Earthlink Smith wrote:
You seem to know a lot about it Woger. Is that because you and Marie have
done that sex for years

No, it's because your whore mommy talks about you when Roger ****s her.

And thanks for admitting you **** your Grandma's corpse, pizza BOY!

oups.com...