Old March 2nd 06, 10:01 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Billy Smith

Default My Thanks to roger

Why didn't you open the door on the several occasions? Are you scared that
the people who visited you would clean your clock? Just like when a couple
of different people visited you? Did you squeal worse than a woman? Of
course you did, pus face.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Not to intelligent Lloyd wrote:
"Billy Smith" wrote in message
nk.net...
Why didnt you, curtains boy, 2 test. I dont even live close to Dalton

wrote in message
oups.com...

Billy "general retard" Smith wrote:
Why dont you make me, Mommas boy

Why didn't you show up at Dalton hamfest, career pizza boy?

Why didn't you answer your door, Curtains Boy??????

Why didn't you, pizza boy?

Old March 2nd 06, 10:02 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Billy Smith

I don't even know who K1TP is. Moron, but I am Lloyd, right. .

wrote in message
oups.com...

Billy "chicken**** Davies" Smith wrote:
Why didnt you, curtains boy, 2 test. I dont even live close to Dalton

You sure wouldn't show up after running your mouth on the K1TP webpage,
fatty.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Billy "general retard" Smith wrote:
Why dont you make me, Mommas boy

Why didn't you show up at Dalton hamfest, career pizza boy?

"N0VFP" wrote in message
oups.com...

Billy "illiterate sling blade Karl" Smith wrote:
Considering that you didn't even read what I actually said and how
pointed
out the comment, I would say that you are truly a world class moron

Considering you can't post in a form of English that is recognized
outside the Third World, you should realy shut the **** up.

Billy "Dumbass who can't put together a sentence" Smith shows off
those
English skills, quite ironically in
.net:
"That's interesting there idiot. I bet you really did flunk high
school
math and probably elementary too. Oh thats right, wasn't that when
was
in
Floriduh. Spelled Florida but the DUH is for your Dumb Ass."

"wasn't that when was in Floriduh" - Billy makes good **** up!

What part of you shouldn't throw stones at a glass house don't you
get,
dumbass?

wrote in message
ups.com...

Billy "Can't put together a sentence" Smith wrote:
You expected more than imbecile types of behavior out of Roger?
That's
Roger, a world class imbecile

Oh, the irony...........

BILLY SMITH STEPS ON HIS OWN DICK THUSLY:

Billy "Dumbass who can't put together a sentence" Smith shows off
those
English skills, quite ironically in
.net:
"That's interesting there idiot. I bet you really did flunk high
school
math and probably elementary too. Oh thats right, wasn't that
when
was
in
Floriduh. Spelled Florida but the DUH is for your Dumb Ass."

"wasn't that when was in Floriduh" - Billy makes good **** up!

Billy "shoots" himself in his palsied club foot once again in
.net:
"Roger, shots himself in the foot"

Old March 2nd 06, 10:30 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Curtains Boy Rules

"Billy Smith" wrote in message
ink.net...
Why didn't you open the door on the several occasions? Are you scared that
the people who visited you would clean your clock? Just like when a couple
of different people visited you? Did you squeal worse than a woman? Of
course you did, pus face.

Several occasions???

Dave was there but once.

And Pussy Willow Roger hid behind the barred and locked door.

/////////////////////////

And after? Big Ballz Roger claimed that he was ready to Kick Ass while
hiding behind his front door.

Woger talks tuff but is a Pussy.

Old March 2nd 06, 02:42 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

****face Boy Drools wrote:

Dave was there but once.

Hmm, why hasn't he been posting?

And Pussy Willow Roger hid behind the barred and locked door.

Just like you hid from Oris.........

/////////////////////////

And after? Big Ballz Roger claimed that he was ready to Kick Ass while
hiding behind his front door.

Just like Steve Turdeater said he'd be back at Roger's house and gopher
face never showed back up. It wouldn't matter, he'd hide in his truck
behind the cell phone again.

Woger talks tuff but is a Pussy.

So do you, fatass. Do get help for that cocksucking lisp.

Old March 2nd 06, 03:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

wrote:

Say good bye to your Eartthlink account, Toodles. Now go jack off to
those shemale pictures you post on Nim Busters.

get help for your sexual obsesstion

Old March 2nd 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.policy
N0VFP

aassraped an old friend wrote:
wrote:

Say good bye to your Eartthlink account, Toodles. Now go jack off to
those shemale pictures you post on Nim Busters.

get help for your sexual obsesstion

Get electro shock for your mental illness, Markie.

Old March 3rd 06, 12:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default bs

On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 17:57:18 -0500, ROGER THE GLENDALE COWARD
WISEMAN@BEHIND THE CURTAINS wrote:

Say good bye to your Eartthlink account, Toodles. Now go jack off to
those shemale pictures you post on Nim Busters.

Woger can fit his whole arm up his ass.

grow up
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups