Old March 14th 06, 03:06 PM posted to alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Default bs

sodomized an old friend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
assraped an old underaged boyfriend wrote:

get mental help for your sexaul obession

There is nothing wrong with heterosexual sex, FAGGOT.

that is not what you need help for

He doesn't need help, dumbass!
You do!

you need for for your obession homosexaul sex

You need to go back and get your G.E.D. after you get done with your
state-mandated shrink sessions, Markie.

You, on the other hand, must think so.

no I don't think

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Markie admits he doesn't think!

if you could in fact read youd know that

It's quite obvious that you can't think, Markie.

Old March 17th 06, 09:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest

Default new ham experimenter board - roger.JPG (1/1)

sucked off an old friend wrote:
wrote:
You are the queer on here along with Markie, Toad.

Yet, you haven't proved it, that makes you a liar!

You're a 30 something still playing with Hot Wheels and still living
with your parents. You should've been aborted!

No I don't, I don't know how came up with the Idea tha I play or even
have hot wheels.

Still sucking your dad James off to keep that basement room, Toad?

Sounds like slander to me.

it is the only proble m youd have in suing him (two prblem first is
proving the id of the poster) is proving that you were damaged by the
slander.

It's not "slander" you clueless retard.

that porblm proving that you are damaged in the OFFLINE world
is hard and is the only reason Robeson hasn't been sued by me

Wait, you claimed I was "Steve," stupid? Are you saying you were wrong
all along? Or are you admitting you don't know what the hell you are
talking about?

Old March 18th 06, 05:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest

wrote:
You are the queer on here along with Markie, Toad.

Yet, you haven't proved it, that makes you a liar!

You're a 30 something still playing with Hot Wheels and still living
with your parents. You should've been aborted!

No I don't, I don't know how came up with the Idea tha I play or even
have hot wheels.

Still sucking your dad James off to keep that basement room, Toad?

Sounds like slander to me.

it is the only proble m youd have in suing him (two prblem first is
proving the id of the poster) is proving that you were damaged by the
slander.

It's not "slander" you clueless retard.

it is slander unless it is ruled Libel but the same standard applies

No, you ****ing idiot. "Slander' is spoken defamation, "Libel" is
written defamation. This is a written medium. You are a ****ing idiot.

that porblm proving that you are damaged in the OFFLINE world
is hard and is the only reason Robeson hasn't been sued by me

Wait, you claimed I was "Steve," stupid?

no oh cluesles one

The clueless one is you, Markie.

Are you saying you were wrong
all along?

not that either

Liar.

Or are you admitting you don't know what the hell you are
talking about?

I am admitting that you don't what I am talking ever

Neither do you or anybody else.

Old March 18th 06, 06:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
an old friend

wrote:
You are the queer on here along with Markie, Toad.

Yet, you haven't proved it, that makes you a liar!

You're a 30 something still playing with Hot Wheels and still living
with your parents. You should've been aborted!

No I don't, I don't know how came up with the Idea tha I play or even
have hot wheels.

Still sucking your dad James off to keep that basement room, Toad?

Sounds like slander to me.

it is the only proble m youd have in suing him (two prblem first is
proving the id of the poster) is proving that you were damaged by the
slander.

It's not "slander" you clueless retard.

it is slander unless it is ruled Libel but the same standard applies

No, you ****ing idiot. "Slander' is spoken defamation, "Libel" is
written defamation. This is a written medium. You are a ****ing idiot.

Libel is printed but in any case the same standard abilies wether this
medium is held to be writeten or verbal I normal say slander/libel but
you are quibliing like the little owrm you are

that porblm proving that you are damaged in the OFFLINE world
is hard and is the only reason Robeson hasn't been sued by me

Wait, you claimed I was "Steve," stupid?

no oh cluesles one

The clueless one is you, Markie.

worng agian

Are you saying you were wrong
all along?

not that either

Liar.

nope telling the truth

Or are you admitting you don't know what the hell you are
talking about?

I am admitting that you don't what I am talking ever

Neither do you or anybody else.

wrong again

a poerfact record you get nothing right

Old March 19th 06, 06:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest

wrote:
[...]

So in other words, you admit you don't know what the hell you are
posting about.

that porblm proving that you are damaged in the OFFLINE world
is hard and is the only reason Robeson hasn't been sued by me

Wait, you claimed I was "Steve," stupid?
no oh cluesles one

The clueless one is you, Markie.

worng agian

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You proved him right.

Are you saying you were wrong
all along?
not that either

Liar.

nope telling the truth

Nope, you are lying.

Or are you admitting you don't know what the hell you are
talking about?
I am admitting that you don't what I am talking ever

Neither do you or anybody else.

wrong again

No, you are an iliterate retard.

a poerfact record you get nothing right

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^

And you never do. You are a "perfect" idiot.

Old March 19th 06, 08:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
You are the queer on here along with Markie, Toad.

Yet, you haven't proved it, that makes you a liar!

You're a 30 something still playing with Hot Wheels and still living
with your parents. You should've been aborted!

No I don't, I don't know how came up with the Idea tha I play or even
have hot wheels.

Still sucking your dad James off to keep that basement room, Toad?

Sounds like slander to me.

it is the only proble m youd have in suing him (two prblem first is
proving the id of the poster) is proving that you were damaged by the
slander.

It's not "slander" you clueless retard.

it is slander unless it is ruled Libel but the same standard applies

No, dumbass. Slander is oral defamation, Libel is written. Those are
the facts, dumbass.

that porblm proving that you are damaged in the OFFLINE world
is hard and is the only reason Robeson hasn't been sued by me

Wait, you claimed I was "Steve," stupid?

no oh cluesles one

Yes, you claimed everybody was Steve.

Are you saying you were wrong
all along?

not that either

Yes, you are, dumbass.

Or are you admitting you don't know what the hell you are
talking about?

I am admitting that you don't what I am talking ever

Neither does anybody else. Nor you.

K1MAN Responds To False Charges From Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers [email protected] Policy 0 January 22nd 06 05:54 PM
Data sheet for MTSD-V1 Stepper Motor Driver Board John N9JG Antenna 1 October 12th 05 08:50 PM
Scanner Bearcat 250 Help! Nick Scanner 6 September 27th 03 08:59 PM
WTB VOX board GT550 Dave Edwards Boatanchors 0 July 12th 03 12:43 AM