Old March 22nd 06, 07:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Default NEW stalked hams bbs

Another lonely night Scheissman when you are porking Marie.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Billy "queer" Smith wrote:
Spoken by Wo

Lisped by queer Toad at 3:40-something in the morning..BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
Another lonely Saturday night, loser?

wrote in message
ups.com...

Billy "Toad Dog****" Smith wrote:
Didn't you know my drunken daddy fellated me constantly.

That explains your homosexuality, Toad.

wrote in message
ups.com...

Billy "hot for Roger's cock" Smith wrote:
Was it my mommy or my step mother who fellated you

Your mommy, Toad, and it only cost $1.

wrote in message
oups.com...

NO9GL wrote:
It terrible thing

That your whore mommy Mary didn't abort you, toad.

Old March 22nd 06, 11:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Billy Smith wrote:
Another lonely night Scheissman when you know I am porking Marie.

BWHAHAHAHAHA Toad posting about homosexual acts at 2 AM.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Billy "queer" Smith wrote:
Spoken by Wo

Lisped by queer Toad at 3:40-something in the morning..BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
Another lonely Saturday night, loser?

wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote in message
ups.com...

Billy "hot for Roger's cock" Smith wrote:
Was it my mommy or my step mother who fellated you

Your mommy, Toad, and it only cost $1.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Old March 22nd 06, 11:21 PM posted to alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
an old freind

Default get help

wrote:
ass****ed an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
sodomized an old underaged boyfriend wrote:
wrote:
get

Get ****ed baby-raper Morgan.

who are you addressing?

You, you perverted son of a bitch.

obvisously not

get help

Old March 22nd 06, 11:28 PM posted to alt.test,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

ass****ed an old freind wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
get

Get ****ed baby-raper Morgan.

who are you addressing?

You, you perverted son of a bitch.

obvisously not

Obviously so, since you are a registered child molester.

get help

Die of your AIDS, FAGGOT.

Old March 22nd 06, 11:32 PM posted to alt.test,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

wrote:
ass****ed an old freind wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed an_old_friend wrote:

You, you perverted son of a bitch.

obvisously not

Obviously so, since you are a registered child molester.

no I am not

get help

Die of your AIDS, FAGGOT.

no aids here

get help

Old March 23rd 06, 03:30 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

sodomized an old friend wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed an old freind wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed an_old_friend wrote:

You, you perverted son of a bitch.

obvisously not

Obviously so, since you are a registered child molester.

no I am not

Yes, you are.

get help

Die of your AIDS, FAGGOT.