Old March 3rd 06, 03:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Koikus

Default My Policy proposal. I like this one.

Like yourself possibly, I am also from the "old school" of thought
regarding amateur licensing. Way back when the FCC decided to lower the
requirements for minimal CW copy, my first thought was something like
"what a bunch of weak-weenies..." Come on, we don't need another
Citizen's Band on HF. I have an old friend that is mentally retarded,
and he could pass the 5 wpm morse test with no problem...his IQ is apx
80. Oh well, in the grand scheme of things, none of this even matters.
Just had to post a short comment about this subject. Thank you for
posting yours.

Old March 4th 06, 06:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Slow Code

"Koikus" wrote in
ups.com:

Like yourself possibly, I am also from the "old school" of thought
regarding amateur licensing. Way back when the FCC decided to lower the
requirements for minimal CW copy, my first thought was something like
"what a bunch of weak-weenies..." Come on, we don't need another
Citizen's Band on HF. I have an old friend that is mentally retarded,
and he could pass the 5 wpm morse test with no problem...his IQ is apx
80. Oh well, in the grand scheme of things, none of this even matters.
Just had to post a short comment about this subject. Thank you for
posting yours.

It's funny. Most here do not think a license is something worth having if
you have to work a little to have it.

Lucky them. They got the ARRL on their side.

Old March 4th 06, 07:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Slow Code wrote:
"Koikus" wrote in
ups.com:

It's funny. Most here do not think a license is something worth having if
you have to work a little to have it.

Lucky them. They got the ARRL on their side.

get help I hear that the f0olks that set up to mental to lose bummed
out by Gore and Kerry losing can help you

Old March 5th 06, 07:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Diddly Squat

"Slow Code" wrote in message
.net...
"Koikus" wrote in
ups.com:

Like yourself possibly, I am also from the "old school" of thought
regarding amateur licensing. Way back when the FCC decided to lower the
requirements for minimal CW copy, my first thought was something like
"what a bunch of weak-weenies..." Come on, we don't need another
Citizen's Band on HF. I have an old friend that is mentally retarded,
and he could pass the 5 wpm morse test with no problem...his IQ is apx
80. Oh well, in the grand scheme of things, none of this even matters.
Just had to post a short comment about this subject. Thank you for
posting yours.

It's funny. Most here do not think a license is something worth having if
you have to work a little to have it.

Lucky them. They got the ARRL on their side.

If your issue is with the ARRL, why not take it up with them? If your troll
comment is with other Hams, why bother?
And as for your "proposal"? It will go no further than the comments it has
elicited in these newsgroups.
It was a nice troll while it lasted.