Old March 9th 06, 03:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Morse Code Anyone

Hello there. I am attempting to decode the morse code located at this
website:

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/dc...teryAtSea?name...

You can hear it by clicking on the ticker tape that is present. I can
get the first three letters, I believe, which are "MED" however I am
unable to determine the rest. Can anyone help?

Many thanks.

Old March 9th 06, 03:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
CLFE

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello there. I am attempting to decode the morse code located at this
website:

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/dc...teryAtSea?name...

You can hear it by clicking on the ticker tape that is present. I can
get the first three letters, I believe, which are "MED" however I am
unable to determine the rest. Can anyone help?

Many thanks.

I don't know what you were hearing, but when I hit the mouse button on the
"tape" strip showing, it created Beeps. If I hit it slow, it was a steady
"beep" which in morse code would sound more like a "DIT" or DOT. IF I hit it
fast enough, then those "dits"came fast enough to "sound" like "DAH" or
DASH. So - I'm saying - there is NO message there to be had... At least from
what "I" experienced.

Nice advertisement for Disney trips - though.........

clf

Old March 9th 06, 04:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
wy0ohg143

If you keep your mouse button pressed you will hear "magic awaits." without
the quotes.

oups.com...

Old March 9th 06, 05:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
CLFE

"wy0ohg143" wrote in message

"wy0ohg143" wrote in message
.. .
If you keep your mouse button pressed you will hear "magic awaits."
without the quotes.

Oh yeah, here is the whole message:

magic awaits. the queen just loves the pizza.

Ah, OK.......... I had to hit the mouse button a few times then hold my
finger down on it on one of the times - and keep holding it - the code took
off and went through the message.

Old March 9th 06, 06:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
CLFE

Yeah, I know - I "finally" got it to play for me - so I could listen. Thanks
the same.

clf

wrote in message
oups.com...
"magic awaits. The queen just loves the pizza"
CLFE wrote:
oups.com...