Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 29th 06, 03:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Lloyd

Default Confiscation of computer equipment used to store child pornography

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 19:00:15 +0000 (UTC), Agent Donald Steele wrote:

Thanks for making my job a lot easier by opening up your bbs to world
access. See you some morning at 3:00 a.m. when we let ourselves in by
breaking down your front and back doors simultaneously.

Toad's kiddie porn machine has been off the net since yesterday.
Could "Agent Steele" have been right?