Old May 16th 06, 01:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default ARRL members, I need your help.

N9OGL wrote:
Why??? Morse Code does not make you a better radio operator, On air
experiance does. This idea that morse code makes you a better operatror
is nothing more then a myth.

Todd N9OGL
General Class Operator

You only say that because you had to struggle to get the 5 wpm code
required now, Toad.

Old May 16th 06, 07:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
The Wasp

In article t,
Slow Code wrote:

Please email mail this to your Division Directors and Section managers.
With a loud voice, maybe we can get the ARRL to work for us instead of
against us:

No more automatic renewals. Individuals must retest and pass all elements
required for their license class.

The passing score for written exams needs to be raised to 85%.

Code elements should be 13 wpm for General, and 20 wpm for Extra.

Make the no-code Tech license one year non-renewable.

sc

The real demise of ham radio is not from dropping the code, but from
making it such a elitist group that nobody wants to join. There is
safety in numbers. We need to make the numbers bigger not smaller.
Old May 16th 06, 08:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Woody

Default ARRL members, I need your help. Friggen low-life scum.

Please.... oh, please... just don't feed the trolls...

"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...
Bert Hyman wrote in
:

(Travis Jordan) wrote in
:

Slow Code wrote:
No more automatic renewals. Individuals must retest and pass all
elements required for their license class.

This sounds like a great way to kill off amateur radio.

Sounds more like a proposal from somebody who runs a VE service.

I just knew none of you rotton scum would help. You Gotta have your free
handouts don't you. ARRL pampered you well. I'll bet you all pay for your
food with food stamps and talk on CB all day long from government assisted
project housing.

Assholes.

Old May 16th 06, 09:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
an old freind

The Wasp wrote:
In article t,
Slow Code wrote:

Make the no-code Tech license one year non-renewable.

sc

The real demise of ham radio is not from dropping the code, but from
making it such a elitist group that nobody wants to join. There is
safety in numbers. We need to make the numbers bigger not smaller.

well said

Old May 16th 06, 09:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
N9OGL

umm, moron I took my 5 WPM back in 1991 and my 13 WPM in 1993...you
don't what the **** your talking about

Todd N9OGL

Old May 16th 06, 09:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
N9OGL

Old May 16th 06, 11:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Radio Buff

The Wasp wrote in
:

In article t,
Slow Code wrote:

Please email mail this to your Division Directors and Section managers.
With a loud voice, maybe we can get the ARRL to work for us instead of
against us:

No more automatic renewals. Individuals must retest and pass all
elements required for their license class.

The passing score for written exams needs to be raised to 85%.

Code elements should be 13 wpm for General, and 20 wpm for Extra.

Make the no-code Tech license one year non-renewable.

sc

The real demise of ham radio is not from dropping the code, but from
making it such a elitist group that nobody wants to join. There is
safety in numbers. We need to make the numbers bigger not smaller.

Yes. One big happy CB like family with a few Homo's thrown in to make it
more perverted.

sc
Old May 17th 06, 01:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
an_old_friend

jawod wrote:
Woody wrote:
Please.... oh, please... just don't feed the trolls...

I completely agree

In case there is ANYBODY out there not realizing this yet:

Here's how it works:

A post will go as follows:

"The ARRL is a Nazi (or insert Liberal or Gay, or whatever) and all
Techs (or Extras or...)should be shot. AND I SUPPORT IT!!!"

on the other hand it is at least more on topic that the filth posted by
wisemen and robeson

AMATEUR RADIO VOLUNTEERS FILLING COMMUNICATION GAPS IN GULF REGIONfrom today's ARRL Letter Dave Heil Policy 0 September 10th 05 03:57 AM
List of Scanner Groups zerg90 Scanner 0 July 22nd 05 09:31 PM
Open Letter to K1MAN [email protected] Policy 13 April 15th 05 07:43 PM
Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #697 Tedd Mirgliotta General 0 February 13th 05 07:34 PM
ARRL's Incoming QSL Burro Screwing NON ARRL members! NIW Policy 0 March 23rd 04 10:29 PM