Old May 31st 06, 01:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkie

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed by an old friend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:

Edward J Hojnacki
N8750 Hillburn Mill Rd
East Troy, WI 53120-2433
Phone: (262) 642-5947

and poor quality of it too

Cry, bitch, cry!

you are redused to trying to harras my father in law for what I have
done NOTHING to you indeed you are the poster boy for Rileys lighten up
speech

get help

Gee, Morkie...Looks EXACTLY like posts YOU made wherein you kept
posting my address and a long-since-changed phone number.

Pretty much sucks, getting your own conduct fed back to you,
doesn't it, putzboy?

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHA

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 31st 06, 03:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Default Give Eddie a call! (262) 642-5947

ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed by an old friend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:

[restored]

Edward J Hojnacki

N8750 Hillburn Mill Rd
East Troy, WI 53120-2433
Phone: (262) 642-5947

and poor quality of it too

Cry, bitch, cry!

you are redused

You need to redouche your wife's mouth so she can get those herpes
sores out of it, Markie!

to trying to harras my father in law for what I have
done NOTHING to you indeed you are the poster boy for Rileys lighten up
speech

You have done nothing for ham radio, you loser. You are the poster boy
for Riley's enforcement, boy!. Now cry, you fat ****, cry!

Old May 31st 06, 05:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap

Default more of Maj Robeson hypocracy

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed by an old friend wrote:

Cry, bitch, cry!

you are redused to trying to harras my father in law for what I have
done NOTHING to you indeed you are the poster boy for Rileys lighten up
speech

get help

Gee, Morkie...Looks EXACTLY like posts YOU made wherein you kept
posting my address and a long-since-changed phone number.

positing YOURs a party to the dispute steve

and you had posted mine many times

Pretty much sucks, getting your own conduct fed back to you,
doesn't it, putzboy?

not my conduct Id prefer to keep it between us online but you and
wismen keep involing others

Steve, K4YZ

Old June 1st 06, 05:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap
an old freind

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:

How's it having your own **** back at you, Markie?

Edward J Hojnacki

when you going to start giving what I give

likely never wismen

get help

Old June 2nd 06, 05:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an old friend

wrote:
can even use you own subject line Wismen?

get help

Old June 2nd 06, 08:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

sodomized by an old friend wrote:
wrote:
can even use you own subject line Wismen?

Can you use English, stupid?