Old June 2nd 06, 06:04 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Default Poor Billy Smith the retard!

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

an old freind wrote:

Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:

What a pitiful mess this newsgroup has become because of only several people and they are just to dense to know they are not wanted in here!

you think so

It seems to be more a matter the NG is a nemess becuase people want t
look into people private lives rather than discus the subject matter

Post in English, you ****ing idiot.

hey mark....

re-email the session we're going to get our extras at.i forgot how many
VE's we have to suck off.

Poor poor white trash. Forging posts, nice try white trash.

Poor Billy, he'd have to suck off a VE to pass any ham license tests!

Scheissman would know all about doing that with a VE. After all, how
else did you think that he would pass that retest. 2 Test. By the way
Scheissman, did you ever get that ****ty station of yours on the air.
It's funny because I listen to 20 meters and 75 meters all of the time
and never hear you on the air. Then again it's doubtful that you can
even cut a resonant dipole for 20 meters much less 75 and also the fact
you have a postage stamp yard. Because it's not like you have the skill
to even install a decent vertical.
Old June 2nd 06, 06:06 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Default get help

an old friend wrote:

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

Poor poor white trash. Forging posts, nice try white trash.

Poor Billy, he'd have to suck off a VE to pass any ham license tests!

poor wismen projecting again again is that why you have to post from
the library

get help

He has to post from the library because he's pretty much burned himself
out with every other provider. He's been through more providers the past
few months than most people in a lifetime.
Old June 2nd 06, 04:09 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Billy Smith wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

an old freind wrote:

Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:

What a pitiful mess this newsgroup has become because of only several people and they are just to dense to know they are not wanted in here!

you think so

It seems to be more a matter the NG is a nemess becuase people want t
look into people private lives rather than discus the subject matter

Post in English, you ****ing idiot.

hey mark....

re-email the session we're going to get our extras at.i forgot how many
VE's we have to suck off.

Poor poor white trash. Forging posts, nice try white trash.

Poor Billy, he'd have to suck off a VE to pass any ham license tests!

Scheissman poor Lardass, Wiseman pased the tests TWICE while he can't pass them ONCE!

Yes, he saw the report where you did it to your VE and only after the
tenth time passed the training wheel no code tech!
BTW, Lardass, if he has no signal, how could he have jammed anybody?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA You ****ED UP AGAIN!

Old June 2nd 06, 05:03 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

an old freind wrote:

Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:

[...]

Because since 2000 you haven't had a station worthy of doing anything.
Face it, you're a 50 year old loser who lived with his momma for 10
years straight. No job, nothing until to old hag kicked off and gave you
a house. The real reason no one ever hears you on HF is because you
don't have a signal or a station for that matter. Didnt you sell that
920 for beer money. Ever since you got your wings clipped in retesting
you havent been on the air and hiding behind the curtains again. Poor
little boy, mommas boy that is. Because no job, no money, no life, no
education, that pretty much sums you up. What a loser!!
Old June 2nd 06, 05:11 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc
K8MNsuxdix

Billy Smith wrote:
wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

an old freind wrote:

Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:

[...]

Because since

Because you are a ****ing retard, you can't figure out how to copy
morse code! Besides you couldn't afford a 920, that's because you are a
less than minimum wage pizza BOY! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Plus, he
didn't get anything clipped you stupid fat ****, he got the highest
grade ham license, something you could never do!

Old June 2nd 06, 05:37 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an old freind

Billy Smith wrote:
an old friend wrote:

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

get help

He has to post from the library because he's pretty much burned himself
out with every other provider. He's been through more providers the past
few months than most people in a lifetime.

indeed and since he can't understand the difference between attacking
and libleing someone and self defense he does not understand why he has
gotten me thrown even ONE

Old June 2nd 06, 08:40 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Retard Markie spams!

an old freind wrote:

You are stupid, Markqueer.
indeed

Poor Markie he thinks his spamming his illiteracy is a defense.
BWHAHAHAHAHA!

--
Markie Morgan, kb9rqz, proves his illiteracy when he slobbered
in Message-ID: .com:

Illiterate Mark C. Morgan KB9RQZ proves he has no degrees, but
"several" lies to cover it up in
. com
"I have a degree weveral of them thay are NOT needed"