Old June 2nd 06, 05:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Billy Smith

Default Where is PorkButt

Markie "Enema" Morgan wrote:
"an old freid to some a nightmare to steve" wrote
in message ps.com...

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Billy "Lardass the loser pizza boy" Smith wrote:

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:

wrote:

Harold wrote:

wrote:

There used to be a guy on 20 meters who called himself PorkButt

that

would be on there QRMing and starting wars. Did the FCC take him

off

the air? If I recall, he had several followers and they were doing

the

same thing.

Well, well, if it isn't Tom Davidson again.

You asked this same question back in 2003. Does mentioning Rich's

name

give you a hard on?

What a dumbass!

Harold

So where *is* PorkButt? Was he taken off the air or is he still

around

somewhere. Where did his (other) followers go? Were they taken off

the

air as well?

i seem to recall reading some body playing "the porkbutt" song was
fined and made todestory the tape and I belive he has omoved on

either

to sanity or some other prusiots as I recall nobodies license was
revoked

Thanks.

Porkbutt is a guy who has been off the air for at least 5 years. He
reportedly turned in his ticket to the FCC, he says by mistake, they

say

by intent. Old story.

Like you are a player, no code Lardass! You are a poser.

You're not? plagiarism

BWHAHAHAHA Oh, the irony, Lardass plagiarizes statements about suicide
from Roger Wiseman. But you are a loser who can't pass the code or
anything else by your own admission:

was there is point Wisemen?

after you just lied clearly Lloyd davies passed something to get his
license
(and, unlike Wiseman, Lloyd didn't receive any "fan letters" from Riley
Hollingsworth nor was made to take his Ham Radio tests a second time in
order to keep his license)

Scheissman got a couple of letters from the Commission. I wonder why
with his filthy ways and jamming problems its no wonder. Then again,
would you expect anything else from a guy like that.
Old June 2nd 06, 06:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

wrote:

Harold wrote:

wrote:

[...]

You couldn't be a player if you tried. No antenna, no amplifier,
nothing. What a loser. Try again next time. Maybe someday you will
finally get a decent signal on the air. Because I can't even hear you on
either 75 or 20 at all whether it is day or night. Why is that? Because
you can't put up a decent antenna on that postage stamp yard at that
dump where you live. You can't afford even a decent radio? Even an entry
level rig? You can't put together an antenna? Even a resonant dipole for
20. Why is it Scheissman that you can't even put a signal on the air.

I find it funny that you're always bragging about your amateur radio
exploits yet cannot put together a station. Did that 920 dissappear or
did you forget how to screw in the coax to the radio. Or is it like the
rest of you, hidden behind some curtains? Anyway, when are you going to
be on the air next time, I am sure that some people on here would love
to talk to you.
Old June 2nd 06, 03:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:

Harold wrote:

wrote:

[...]

On top of your malformed skull, you Wiseman obsessed retard!

after you just lied clearly Lloyd davies passed something to get his
license

Yeah, the training wheel no code tech he failed about ten times before
passing it.

Old June 2nd 06, 03:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Markie "Enema" Morgan wrote:

Hi Lardass!
Yet another name huh, fatty?

(and, unlike Wiseman, Lloyd didn't receive any "fan letters" from Riley
Hollingsworth nor was made to take his Ham Radio tests a second time in
order to keep his license)

Yet he could pass his tests TWICE and even UPGRADED to EXTRA, while
Davies can't even pass the same tests the FIRST TIME! You are a LOSER,
Davies!

Old June 2nd 06, 03:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Billy Smith wrote:

Answering yourself to make it seem you actually have friends, pizza
boy?

Scheissman IKYABWAI

And you got a couple of calls from Riley Holligsworth and a couple of
FBI visits, LARDASS!

Old June 2nd 06, 03:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Billy Smith wrote:

wrote:

Wrong again, dip****. Poor Lardass, projecting again.

nothing. What a loser. Try again next time. Maybe someday you will
finally get a decent signal on the air.

If he doesn't have a signal, now how could he have jammed anybody,
Lardass?

Poor Billy all he has is cheapassed third hand used equipment. He sure
can't put up an outside antenna there in the HUD apartment complex.
Good thing he can't pass the General, because being a no-code loser
suits you.

Old June 2nd 06, 08:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve

Default get help

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
assraped by an old freind wrote:
wrote:

indeed as I hear the

As I hear it, Markie, they are watching you.

we know you hear voices Wismen I just wish they woulf tell you to go
get the help you need