Old June 4th 06, 07:00 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Default Poor Lardass all alone on a Saturday night!

wrote:

Punk Ass Roger wrote:

I have lived

Hi Lardass! The only punk is you, fatty!

You're not going to intimidate anyone momma's boy!!! Don't his us with
your purse!!
Old June 4th 06, 07:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Default I hear Demons.

K8MNsuxdix wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

wrote:

Lardass
Lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllLloyd
wrote:

On Sun, 4 Jun 2006 01:58:48 -0500, Roger Wiseman CurtainsBoy@glendale wrote:

if your goal is harrass him over the edge so help is forced upon him
preahps I should just let you, but frankly I can hardly stand seeing
even that pethic piece of **** harrased that way

How about a deal, Markie Malarkie?
If you stop posting your dumb-ass comments here, I will too.
But since I am more intelligent than you are and live in a 600 square foot

Poor Lardass his two room HUD apartment in the slums is all he will ever
have.

At least Lloyd

Hi Lardass, you live in a filthy HUD apartment on welfare and food
stamps , work a high school kid's job and mooched off mommy and daddy
until they kicked you out in 1998.

Meanwhile you mooched off your mommy from the tender age of 40 all the
way up till she died. Of course, you're still mooching off her estate
when you got that filthy house that goes for 27,000 on a postage stamp
yard. Which explains why you can't muster a ham radio signal.

mansion I bet you won't take me up on this.
I own you, Markie. You dance to my tune like a dumb little puppet.

?

What's the matter, fatass, answering yourself again?

Old June 4th 06, 07:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
K8MNsuxdix

Billy Smith wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:

wrote:

On Sun, 4 Jun 2006 01:58:48 -0500, Roger Wiseman CurtainsBoy@glendale wrote:

if your goal is harrass him over the edge so help is forced upon him
preahps I should just let you, but frankly I can hardly stand seeing
even that pethic piece of **** harrased that way

How about a deal, Markie Malarkie?
If you stop posting your dumb-ass comments here, I will too.
But since I am more intelligent than you are and live in a 600 square foot

Poor Lardass his two room HUD apartment in the slums is all he will ever
have.

At least Lloyd

Hi Lardass, you live in a filthy HUD apartment on welfare and food
stamps , work a high school kid's job and mooched off mommy and daddy
until they kicked you out in 1998.

Meanwhile

Meanwhile you continue to beg for money from crackwhoire mommy and drug
addict daddy and if Wiseman can't muster a radio signal, how could he
have ever jammed anybody?
Poor Billy Smith that two room HUD apartment in the slum is all he'll
ever have.

Old June 4th 06, 08:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
an old friend

K8MNsuxdix wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:

Hi Lardass, you live in a filthy HUD apartment on welfare and food
stamps , work a high school kid's job and mooched off mommy and daddy
until they kicked you out in 1998.

Meanwhile

Meanwhile you continue to beg for money from crackwhoire mommy and drug
addict daddy and if Wiseman can't muster a radio signal, how could he
have ever jammed anybody?

maybe that your Jamming was so laughable (due to poor signal) is why
Riley decided to retest you thinkingif you could even get a sginal out
that might mean you were too dumb to pass a retest

Old June 5th 06, 02:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

ass****ed by an old friend wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:

Hi Lardass, you live in a filthy HUD apartment on welfare and food
stamps , work a high school kid's job and mooched off mommy and daddy
until they kicked you out in 1998.

Meanwhile

Meanwhile you continue to beg for money from crackwhoire mommy and drug
addict daddy and if Wiseman can't muster a radio signal, how could he
have ever jammed anybody?

maybe that your Jamming was so laughable (due to poor signal) is why

Maybe the tape sent in was a forgery, too, dumbass.

Riley decided to retest you thinkingif you could even get a sginal out
that might mean you were too dumb to pass a retest

Exccept he did pass a retest and upgraded to Extra, dumbass!
Check QRZ.com and you'll see Wiseman is an Extra.