Old June 14th 06, 11:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest

Default get help

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:

You are one whiny faggot, now die of your AIDS.
no AIDS here wismen

Liar!

yes you know I am lying

Yep!

Old June 14th 06, 11:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
an old friend

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:

You are one whiny faggot, now die of your AIDS.
no AIDS here wismen

Liar!

yes you know you are lying

Yep!

yes you are lying as you admitted to

get help

Old June 14th 06, 11:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest

Default Retarded child molester Mark Morgan of 17366 River Rd. Chassell, MI 49916

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:

You are one whiny faggot, now die of your AIDS.
no AIDS here wismen

Liar!
yes you know you I am lying

Yep!

yes you know I am lying as I admitted to

Cry and whine you child molesting fat sack of ****!

Old June 14th 06, 11:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
an old friend

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:

Cry and whine you child molesting fat sack of ****!

you know you have no eveidence of that lie

get help swannabe stalker

Old June 15th 06, 12:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest

Default Whine bitch boy whine!

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:

Cry and whine you child molesting fat sack of ****!

you know

Now Markie whines loudly because the police know him well!

Old June 15th 06, 12:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
an old friend

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:

Cry and whine you child molesting fat sack of ****!

you know

Now Markie whines loudly because the police know him well!

they do me well indeed I helped with the sheriffs campaign

Old June 15th 06, 12:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:

Cry and whine you child molesting fat sack of ****!

you know

Now Markie whines loudly because the police know him well!

they do me well indeed I helped with the sheriffs campaign

Yeah, your child predator activities served as an example why they
should be put in office!