Old June 21st 06, 05:05 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Eric the hair Oyen

Default Sorry, nobody home.

You're drunk on cum again, markie.

Old June 21st 06, 07:12 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default get help

Eric the hair Oyen wrote:
You're drunk on cum again, markie.

isn't my post you quote as can be clealrly seen by the email addrss and
the server

Old June 22nd 06, 01:18 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Retard Markie lies!

an_old_friend wrote:
Eric the hair Oyen wrote:
You're drunk on cum again, markie.

isn't my post you quote as can be clealrly seen by the email addrss and
the server

Liar.

Old June 23rd 06, 02:48 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Retard Morgan

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Eric the hair Oyen wrote:
You're drunk on cum again, markie.
isn't my post you quote as can be clealrly seen by the email addrss and
the server

Liar.

yes you are

Pee Wee Morgan IKYABWAIs...

Markie Morgan, idiot shatters the irony meter when he pegged it when it
was suggested he take a remedial English course for his illiteracy in
. com:
"no illeteracy it is plain to see that"

Marqueer Morgan, KB9RQZ admits he sucks cock in
.com:
"I do have gay sex partners"

Markie Morgan, kb9rqz, proves his illiteracy when he slobbered
in Message-ID: .com:
"Icertainly can so I am not ileiterate"

Illiterate Mark C. Morgan KB9RQZ proves he has no degrees, but
"several" lies to cover it up in
. com
"I have a degree weveral of them thay are NOT needed"

Illiterate dumbass Mark C.Morgan pegs the irony meter when his claims
of superior "intelligence" is shown when he misspells "intelligence" in
.com:
"Wisemen is not more intellgent than me, he is not as ainteligent as my
cat"

Markie, who claims to be Jewish, exposes his actual racist Neo-Nazi
leanings in
. com:
"killing you would make the world a better place. you do make the case
for gassing the feeble minded well enough to make the NAZI's look
justified on that one"

Markie thinks Wiseman posts from the library exclusively in
.com:
"yep that is Wismen cited for jaming 20 m with filth now doing online
everyweekday (unless the local library is closed"

Old June 25th 06, 04:06 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

wrote:
an old freind wrote:

get

Get a clue, retard!

why are you afraid of the word hlpe wisemen
get help

Old June 25th 06, 05:40 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Markies stupidity

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:

get

Get a clue, retard!

why are you afraid of the word hlpe

There is no such word as "hlpe."
Dumbass!

Old June 25th 06, 08:50 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

wrote:
get help sicko

Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #719 Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) General 0 July 24th 05 04:51 PM
Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #716 Tedd Mirgliotta General 0 July 3rd 05 09:18 PM
Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #668 Tedd Mirgliotta Dx 0 July 11th 04 07:57 PM
New Home Brew Store GTS Homebrew 20 November 23rd 03 10:29 AM
New Home Brew Store GTS Homebrew 0 November 13th 03 12:14 AM