Old November 13th 03, 01:14 AM
GTS

Default New Home Brew Store

Greetings all,

This is a message to let you know about our new homebrewing web site :
http://www.brewityourselfers.com.

We have home brewing supplies, recipes, and information. It is a site
dedicated to the homebrewer, and everything that
the homebrewer needs. Be sure and check it out. If you have any
suggestions, they are appreciated, the more input the better.

Some of the features:

* Home Brewing supplies
http://www.brewityourselfers.com/docs/Products.php

* Home brew recipes
http://www.brewityourselfers.com/docs/recipes.php
- Order supplies based upon the recipe

* Keep your own home brewing recipe book
http://www.brewityourselfers.com/docs/Products.php
- Keep recipes privately, or publicly
- Keep private notes on recipes

* First time home brewer's instructions
http://www.brewityourselfers.com/docs/first beer home brew.php

* Beer calculator --http://www.brewityourselfers.com/docs/beer
calculator home brew.php
- Calculate Alcohol content
- Convert Balling and specific gravity
- Adjust specific gravity for temperature

Hope to see you there,

GandalftheStout
http://www.brewityourselfers.com

FS: Now w/ new Pictures - Home Brew HF Linear Amplifier 80-10 meters, single Eimac 4-400 U_Need_This Equipment 0 August 28th 04 09:17 PM
FS: Now w/ new Pictures - Home Brew HF Linear Amplifier 80-10 meters, single Eimac 4-400 U_Need_This Equipment 0 August 28th 04 09:17 PM
Home Brew Resistive Return Loss/Reflection Coeff/SWR Bridge? Paul VK3DIP Antenna 3 June 23rd 04 12:42 AM
New Home Brew Store GTS Homebrew 20 November 23rd 03 11:29 AM
FS/ trade 9 tube home brew receiver Frank Dresser Boatanchors 1 September 22nd 03 02:56 AM