Old July 25th 06, 12:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default is there anybody out thereable to operate CW that would honestly confused a JT65 sig with cw?

an old freind wrote:
Hey Stupid wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in
ups.com:

There is absolutely no way you could have passed the written exam Mark, no
way. The VE's must have accidently mix up your answer sheet with someone
elses.

was possible to mix up my answer sheet with someon elses SC but that
would not have affected me passing every one passed the day I took
mine

Wrong, you didn't pass.

I passed to 2 elemt test for tech we used ot have and I have passed the
the general and extra class written waiting for the plug to be plulled
on code testing

Liar. The only thing you passed is the training wheel no code. And you
gave the VE's a blowjob to do it.

Look like for time on the CSSE I moay need to retake the general
element but that isn't rough

Except you didn't pass it, the VE session sheet proves it.

Old July 25th 06, 04:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default bless you and may you find peace

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old freind wrote:
Hey Stupid wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in
ups.com:

Look like for time on the CSSE I moay need to retake the general
element but that isn't rough

Except you didn't pass it, the VE session sheet proves it.

get over it Mr turd
bless you and may you find peace

Old July 26th 06, 12:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"an old freind" wrote in
ups.com:

Hey Stupid wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in
ups.com:

There is absolutely no way you could have passed the written exam Mark,
no way. The VE's must have accidently mix up your answer sheet with
someone elses.

was possible to mix up my answer sheet with someon elses SC but that
would not have affected me passing every one passed the day I took
mine
I passed to 2 elemt test for tech we used ot have and I have passed the
the general and extra class written waiting for the plug to be plulled
on code testing

Look like for time on the CSSE I moay need to retake the general
element but that isn't rough

Are you a life member of Handi-Hams? They got a spot for you on the short
bus.

Sc
Old July 26th 06, 12:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Slow Code wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in
ups.com:

code testing

Look like for time on the CSSE I moay need to retake the general
element but that isn't rough

Are you a life member of Handi-Hams? They got a spot for you on the short
bus.

no handi ham is downright hostile to all the learn diabilities in my
contacts with them

Sc

Old July 26th 06, 09:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default may the lord bless and grant you pecae from the mental illness that traps you

wrote:

May you die in a horrible accident because of brake failure.

you are truly a sicko

Old July 27th 06, 04:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

may the lord bless and keep you and grant you peace

Old July 27th 06, 10:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

an old friend wrote:
may

STFU, spammer.

Old July 27th 06, 10:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Old July 28th 06, 02:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

an old freind wrote:
may

May you drink some gasoline.