Old December 21st 07, 02:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Kenwood TH-D7A/E Radio Modification - Want The Radio To BePermanently in an PWR ON State

I am trying to modify and adapt a Kenwood TH-D7A/E HAM Radio for a
project. I have looked at the schematics, but I could not figure out
how to set the radio to be permanently in an ON state, or how to reset
the radio from an OFF state to an ON state.

Any idea on how this can be done will be appreciated.