Old January 18th 08, 01:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default April 1977 QST article

msg wrote:
Pete KE9OA wrote:

Hi,

Does anybody have a copy of the April 1977 QST? The article I am
interested in the the one by Howard Sartori, entitled
"solid tubes, a new life for old designs".
If somebody could scan this article, I would be glad to pay them.
Thanks!

Pete KE9OA

I made a pdf from i3hev's scans and will gladly email it to anyone
who
asks.
Regards,

Michael

Would you be so kind to send me the sad pdf?
My Email is good
Luca

Old January 19th 08, 05:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Oh, I figured as much, but I thought it would be a nice experiment to try
(can you tell that I am doing this out of boredom?).
Right now, I am working on that LW/MW active loopstick antenna.

Pete

"Tim Shoppa" wrote in message
On Jan 15, 4:57 pm, "i3hev, mario held" wrote:
Hi Michael,

msg wrote:
I wouldn't mind seeing that article too...

if your address (minus underscores) is a valid one, you have mail

in the '80s I built some common type replacements using jfets and
bipolars and installed them in an HP scope.....

I think that we all may want to learn the knack: in a near future this
will probably be the only way to refurbish tube equipment...

I see huge lots of mil-surplus 6AU6's, 6CL6's, 6BA6's, 6AK5's etc.
moving through the surplus channels all the time, still.

Someday we'll run out but I suspect that transistors will be obsolete
before we use all those tubes up!

Tim.

Old January 19th 08, 05:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
msg msg is offline

Dave wrote:
snip
I would *love* a copy. My Hotmail address should work, but if it bounces
for any reason, try
d b e a n e (at) p d q (dot) n e t

That one *will* work.

Sent to above yesterday; let me know if you didn't get it.

Michael
Old January 19th 08, 05:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
msg msg is offline

Meregalli wrote:

snip

Would you be so kind to send me the sad pdf?
My Email is good
Luca

Sent yesterday; let me know if you didn't get it.

Michael
Old January 19th 08, 07:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

msg wrote:
Meregalli wrote:

snip

Would you be so kind to send me the sad pdf?
My Email is good
Luca

Sent yesterday; let me know if you didn't get it.

Michael

Dear Michael,until now I didn't receive anythig from you.
If you want to try again i'll post here my Email
mereganospamtiscali.it,
erase nospam to use it.
Regards Luca

Old January 20th 08, 05:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 14:50:50 -0600, "Pete KE9OA" wrote:

Hi,

Does anybody have a copy of the April 1977 QST? The article I am interested
in the the one by Howard Sartori, entitled
"solid tubes, a new life for old designs".
If somebody could scan this article, I would be glad to pay them. Thanks!

Pete KE9OA

Please add me to the list as well.
Thanks Much
Dave Foreman
Old January 22nd 08, 02:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Hey Michael,

Somehow, it never showed up. Did you send it to my Hotmail or my other one
(with the extra spaces in it)? Could you try it again?

Many thanks,

Dave

Old January 22nd 08, 03:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
msg msg is offline

Dave wrote:

Hey Michael,

Somehow, it never showed up. Did you send it to my Hotmail or my other one
(with the extra spaces in it)? Could you try it again?

Second attempt to pdq _dot_ net made; let me know if it doesn't arrive.

Michael

Old February 15th 08, 04:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Hey Pedro,

Could you please send me another copy of that article I sent
you................I had to format my hard drive, and I lost that article.
Thanks!

Pete

"Tio Pedro" wrote in message
Hey Pete