Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 20th 13, 03:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default PCB123 tutorial ne1?

I want to make a minus 400vdc supply for my grounded screen QRO PA. I
have iron on resist for masking, for solder masking silk screening and
PCB etching I'd like to make it look professional. The Solder Masking
Iron on is blue and can be used to etch and silk screen I have 5
sheets of 8.5X11. I have PCB material and ferric chloride

I thought PCB123 had schematic layouts that went to PCB layouts so I
could just print that on clear mylar on my printer and expose it to
the iron on resist.

I could do every thing by hand then I need a drafting table.

Anybody have a link to a good tutorial?

I got laptop wit 32bit XP pro and an HP printer

Convolution Tutorial brent Homebrew 9 December 29th 09 06:00 PM
Fourier Transform Tutorial brent Antenna 0 September 7th 09 12:58 PM
Decibel tutorial [email protected] Antenna 5 June 9th 09 05:20 PM
new scanner tutorial mitbr Shortwave 0 November 6th 04 02:31 PM
new scanner tutorial mitbr Scanner 0 November 6th 04 02:30 PM