Old December 10th 13, 10:29 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Back to Basics?

On Wed, 4 Dec 2013 16:03:29 -0000, "gareth"
wrote:
Well, I'm still fiddling about with lumps of metal in order to

create
some retro-style receivers, including the mechanics of dials and
band-switching, matters which had taken a bit of a back-seat
during the unexpected recent 5-month contract for which
I had been headhunted. (However you can rest assured that
your future journeys by rail will be safer as the result :-) )

That sounds ominous .

--
73 de Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI - mine's a pint.