Old May 24th 14, 06:56 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default A great opportunity?

A great opportunity for the _REAL_ Radio Amateur, by which I
mean someone who brews her own, is that of computer programming, but
I wonder how many have ended up being indistinguishable from CB (Cheque
Book) followers, especially those who vaunt that the world has moved on
and become digital?

Old May 25th 14, 02:24 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Sat, 24 May 2014 18:56:45 +0100, gareth wrote:

A great opportunity for the _REAL_ Radio Amateur, by which I mean
someone who brews her own, is that of computer programming, but I wonder
how many have ended up being indistinguishable from CB (Cheque Book)
followers, especially those who vaunt that the world has moved on and
become digital?

Are you referring to Grace Hopper?

You are a total retard, Gareth. Go back to channel 30.
Old May 25th 14, 02:45 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On 5/24/2014 9:24 PM, Cornelius Crundfutters Wormhole wrote:
On Sat, 24 May 2014 18:56:45 +0100, gareth wrote:

A great opportunity for the _REAL_ Radio Amateur, by which I mean
someone who brews her own, is that of computer programming, but I wonder
how many have ended up being indistinguishable from CB (Cheque Book)
followers, especially those who vaunt that the world has moved on and
become digital?

Are you referring to Grace Hopper?

You are a total retard, Gareth. Go back to channel 30.

What do you have against the users on Channel 30?

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

==================
Old May 25th 14, 08:44 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On 25/05/2014 02:24, Cornelius Crundfutters Wormhole wrote:
On Sat, 24 May 2014 18:56:45 +0100, gareth wrote:

A great opportunity for the _REAL_ Radio Amateur, by which I mean
someone who brews her own, is that of computer programming, but I wonder
how many have ended up being indistinguishable from CB (Cheque Book)
followers, especially those who vaunt that the world has moved on and
become digital?

Are you referring to Grace Hopper?

I wouldn't trust him with a Space Hopper!

Old May 27th 14, 09:24 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On 24/05/2014 18:56, gareth wrote:
A great opportunity for the _REAL_ Radio Amateur, by which I
mean someone who brews her own, is that of computer programming,

Or stringing a sentence together?