Old May 26th 14, 02:06 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default VFO

On Mon, 26 May 2014 02:14:14 GMT, Cornelius Crundfutters Wormhole
wrote:

Thanks for your post, but unfortunately it's mostly landing on deaf ears.
The majority of the audience that you are addressing here don't know the
hot end of a soldering iron from the cold one and bladder control may
also be a more "pressing" issue for some (Rambozo the clown?)

You might be better off approaching other forums where there is sentient
life. UKRA smells of wee and isn't a place I'd suggest spending too much
time around. I come here for a few days and then disappear for a year or
so. It's probably an untapped psychologists paradise with the likes of
Rambozo and Channel 30 Gareth whose unhinged antics could possibly win
someone an Ignoble. And don't bring your kids.

You are hardly exhibiting normal behaviour when you reply to a
technical issue with wall of drivel.You seem to be another one with
low self esteem and feeling the need to lash out.
Old May 26th 14, 02:38 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

wrote:

Thanks for your post, but unfortunately it's mostly landing on deaf ears.
The majority of the audience that you are addressing here don't know the
hot end of a soldering iron from the cold one and bladder control may
also be a more "pressing" issue for some (Rambozo the clown?)

You might be better off approaching other forums where there is sentient
life. UKRA smells of wee and isn't a place I'd suggest spending too much
time around. I come here for a few days and then disappear for a year or
so. It's probably an untapped psychologists paradise with the likes of
Rambozo and Channel 30 Gareth whose unhinged antics could possibly win
someone an Ignoble. And don't bring your kids.

You are hardly exhibiting normal behaviour when you reply to a
technical issue with wall of drivel.You seem to be another one with
low self esteem and feeling the need to lash out.

Indeed.

It is hardly the behaviour of someone who purports to be a gentleman,
but it IS the behaviour of a religious nutter (for so you have to be
to become a w*nkmason); witness the nutters in Sudan who have condemned
a woman to death for converting from Islam to Xtianity

Old May 26th 14, 05:43 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

wrote:

[...]

Rambozo the clown. Ha the gotten to is strong in you too. I feel the
ineptitude and longing for a darkroom.
Old May 26th 14, 05:48 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

wrote:

[...]

Gareth, you continue to make yourself look more of a prat each day.
Old May 26th 14, 09:38 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Mon, 26 May 2014 16:43:32 GMT, Cornelius Crundfutters Wormhole
wrote:

You are hardly exhibiting normal behaviour when you reply to a technical
issue with wall of drivel.You seem to be another one with low self
esteem and feeling the need to lash out.

Rambozo the clown. Ha the gotten to is strong in you too. I feel the
ineptitude and longing for a darkroom.

Once again your post demonstates who is the clown here. It certainly
isn't me.

Old May 27th 14, 08:12 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On 25/05/2014 23:21, gareth wrote:

39 48

You sunk my battleship!

Old May 30th 14, 06:15 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

"Generic" wrote in message

"gareth" wrote in message
I wonder what others are building into their projects for a VFO
these days?

The PA0KLT from www.sdr-kits.net looks intriguing, and might
settle all arguments in favour of Vackar-Seiler or Franklin for some
years to come?

As does the Minisynth from cumbriadesigns.co.uk

Also, sdr-kits has a 40m SSB transceiver kit for under £150,

So are you going to set us all an example by building and completing any
or all of these?

Quite possibly, dependant on favourable experiences from others. You
are a renowned home brewer, Duncan, so have you built any of them?