Old September 5th 03, 06:24 PM
Caveat Lector

Default want circuit/schematic for CB "jammer"

Golly -- FYI:
Jamming is illegal -- subject to an FCC fine

--
73 From The Signal In The Noise
Caveat Lector Ya All
"Limitedselection" wrote in message
Help!

I want to effectively "jam" CB reception on my property.
The "jammer" would need to be low power and cover an area about as large

as a
'small' city block.

I have searched google, but I have only found references to schematics

that
were either posted to usenet as a picture (thus not saved in google

archives),
or located on web servers in domains that no longer exist.

Any information would be appreciated!

Old September 5th 03, 09:18 PM
Bob Lewis \(AA4PB\)

I do NOT want to interfere with any reception (other than my own).

How about just turning your CB receiver off?

Old September 5th 03, 10:07 PM
Limitedselection

From: "Bob Lewis \(AA4PB\)"

How about just turning your CB receiver off?

Bob,
Excellent advice!

Would it be okay with you if I hang on to your email address so I can contact
you in the future when I need assistance solving what I believe to be complex
problems - which you will be able to solve instantly by focusing your intellect
on the exact nature of the problem and suggesting a wise, perceptive, and
simple solution!

Thanks again.

Old September 5th 03, 10:07 PM
Limitedselection