Old September 5th 03, 10:07 PM
Limitedselection

From: "Bob Lewis \(AA4PB\)"

How about just turning your CB receiver off?

Bob,
Excellent advice!

Would it be okay with you if I hang on to your email address so I can contact
you in the future when I need assistance solving what I believe to be complex
problems - which you will be able to solve instantly by focusing your intellect
on the exact nature of the problem and suggesting a wise, perceptive, and
simple solution!

Thanks again.

Old September 5th 03, 10:07 PM
Limitedselection

Old September 6th 03, 02:38 AM
Limitedselection

Subject: want circuit/schematic for CB "jammer"
From: "Dick Carroll;"

Limited, you're doing a LOT of a ass-uming here!

Dick,
That I am ... I ASSumed that it would not be a problem to ask for this. From a
google search I had done I saw that this did come up from time to time - but
usually the schematic was posted as a jpg - which google does not retain.
Occassionally there was a URL pointing to the location of schematics - but
these all refer to non-existant domains - or non-existant pages now. I ASSumed
that I could just ask and someone might have the information.
Apparently giving this information to someone is a crime according to some of
the replies I have received. Apparently asking for this information is a crime
according to other replies I have received. Apparently even thinking about
this topic is a crime according to some of the replies I have received.

So, to all who I did offend by asking for this information I apologize for my
thought-crime.

Big Brother loves you all.

Old September 6th 03, 02:38 AM
Limitedselection