Old November 17th 03, 09:57 PM
Leif Holmgren

Default Microwave prescalers

Hello Group!

This summer I saw someone selling really nice small frequency counters
for microwave (up to 10 or 18GHz) in the flea-market hall at the
HAM-RADIO fair. He also had prescaler modules with SMA-connectors and
loose prescaler chips.

All of these were out of budget then so I just noted in memory they
existed. Now there is a need.

Does anyone know who I'm talking about? I have done some searching on
the 'net but I find nothing that looks as good as this guys boxes and
modules.

73 de SM4RPQ/Leif

Old November 18th 03, 01:37 AM
Atlas

Maybe this is what you want.

http://www.dg0ve.de/

Go to messtechnik.
There is a :10 prescaler for 88 euro's

Old November 18th 03, 01:37 AM
Atlas

Old November 18th 03, 01:39 AM
Atlas

Old November 18th 03, 01:39 AM
Atlas

Old November 18th 03, 01:41 AM
Atlas

Old November 18th 03, 01:41 AM
Atlas

Old November 18th 03, 05:54 AM
Mario

Leif Holmgren wrote in message ...
Hello Group!

This summer I saw someone selling really nice small frequency counters
for microwave (up to 10 or 18GHz) in the flea-market hall at the
HAM-RADIO fair. He also had prescaler modules with SMA-connectors and
loose prescaler chips.

All of these were out of budget then so I just noted in memory they
existed. Now there is a need.

Does anyone know who I'm talking about? I have done some searching on
the 'net but I find nothing that looks as good as this guys boxes and
modules.

73 de SM4RPQ/Leif

They may have been similar to the Hittite Microwave prescalers and
evaluation boards.

Goto http://www.hittite.com and select "Dividers & Detectors".

Click the "Order" button next to the prescaler you need. You can then
choose to purchase complete evaluation boards (with SMA connectors).