Old January 31st 04, 01:45 AM
Tom Sevart

Default 30 meter beacon run this weekend

Hi all,

I'll be operating my 30 meter 100 mW CW beacon this weekend. The frequency
will be 10.146 MHZ. Operating time will be on Saturday from early morning
to about 2300Z. On Sunday from early morning to around 0300Z.

Details on the beacon are located at
http://www.geocities.com/n2uhc_2/30m_bcn.html . Please send a reception
report to me at . Please include your QTH, time you heard
it, and how well you heard it. I'll respond with a QSL via email, or if you
would like a paper copy please request one & include your address.

The antenna is a 30 meter dipole set up in an inverted-V style, with legs
pointing N-S.

Thanks.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
Frontenac, KS

Old January 31st 04, 11:36 AM
Tom Sevart

My 30 meter 100 mW beacon is running now on 10.146 MHZ. Antenna is a 30
meter inverted V. The beacon will be running until 1900Z tonight, then all
day tomorrow until about 0300Z.

Please send reception reports to , please include UTC time
you hear it and your location. Results to be posted later.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
Frontenac, KS

Old February 1st 04, 10:48 PM
Basil Cochrane

Hi Tom

In Central Indiana, all I have on your beacon freq is some digital stuff.

Dang it.

I have some 10.113 HC49 crystals ...would you want one?

Old February 2nd 04, 01:10 AM
Tom Sevart

"Basil Cochrane" wrote in message
ink.net...
Hi Tom

In Central Indiana, all I have on your beacon freq is some digital stuff.

Dang it.

I have some 10.113 HC49 crystals ...would you want one?

I think I can get the frequency down to around 10.139 or .138 by adding a
turn or two to the coil and changing capacitors. Before I run the beacon
again, I'll do some experimenting.

Tom

Old February 2nd 04, 07:05 PM
Tom Sevart

Results of this weekend's beacon run can be found at
http://www.geocities.com/n2uhc_2/30m_bcn_rslts.html

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
Frontenac, KS

Old February 3rd 04, 02:13 PM
Dale Parfitt

"Tom Sevart" wrote in message
My 30 meter 100 mW beacon is running now on 10.146 MHZ. Antenna is a 30
meter inverted V. The beacon will be running until 1900Z tonight, then

all
day tomorrow until about 0300Z.

Please send reception reports to , please include UTC time
you hear it and your location. Results to be posted later.

Why not join the HiFer group on 13.555 MHz. I readily copy these 1-3mW

beacons both by ear and ARGO QRSS3.

Dale W4OP

SWR meter kaput? Thomas Antenna 5 August 13th 04 06:44 PM
10 meter ant impedance at 15 meter PDRUNEN Antenna 5 March 31st 04 05:39 PM
Smith Chart Quiz Radio913 Antenna 315 October 21st 03 05:31 AM
6 meter packet beacon 50.620 VHFRadioBuff Digital 0 July 8th 03 04:34 PM
6 meter packet beacon 50.620 VHFRadioBuff Digital 0 July 8th 03 04:34 PM