Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 2nd 04, 04:19 PM
xpyttl

wrote in message

Change that goggle search to "moonshine"

Back when I was first licensed, I lived down near the corner of Ohio, West
Virginia and Kentucky. There were many, many late night QSOs on 6 meter AM.
Some of them old boys back in the hills used to have great stories about the
revenuers that seemed particularly appropriate in the wee hours.

So, maybe for me it sounds like it is on topic:
rec. --- ummmm, yeah
radio.amateur. --- yeppers - brings back memories
homebrew --- oh yeah